IV

-"But don't come crying when you get screwed over,"

That little remark somewhat pissed you off, leading to what you felt you might regret later. You were alone at a table stuffing your face with strawberries dipped in chocolate, mini pizzas, beautifully made cupcakes and other assortments of snacks that looked upperclass.

Suddenly a cold slender hand rested on your shoulder, body tense and filled with slight fear yet you grabbed  their wrist tightly and your head quickly looking to whomever dare to touch you.

-"Remove your hand or I will rip your arm off and shove it where the sun don't shine,"

Your threatening tone and glare seeming to bore a hole into Valentino's head as he stood in shock for a mere second, before he regained his composure.

A light chuckle escaping his lips as he removed his hand from your shoulder as you let go of his wrist soon after. "You're a feisty one aren't you," he inquired soon after as he rubbed his wrist.

-"Isn't that a bit cliche?" Y|n queried with slight sass in her voice popping a chocolate strawberry into her mouth her gaze and attention toward Charlie, waltzing with her father happily on the dance floor.

A small yet melancholy smile resting on your S|n features once you'd finished chewing the sweet fruit "You must be quiet special,"  Valentino implored.

-"I beg your pardon?"

"The king is never that protective over just anyone sweetheart," He added as he lit a cigar making you grimace at the smell.

-"Oh my bad, may I?"

Scoffing, you grabbed your champagne glass filled with red wine and took a small sip "a little to late for that," muttering under your breath soon as you placed he glass back down.

The air was seemingly tense and awkward to say the least none of you speaking a word to the other as soft ballroom music echoed throughout the extravagant room, an old song playing barely audible to your ears from all the loud chatter.

Sneaking a glance at the tall moth pimp you saw him flirting with one of the imp waitresses that was passing by with snacks, your face cringed in disgust as you stood up quickly as to avoid: that. Once again beginning  your search for Charlie once more.

After their adorable display of father daughter enjoying each other company, Charlie had left with her father soon after and Lilith knew not of their whereabouts when you asked her.

-"Dad I know this work just trust me!"

Your feet slowly came to a halt as you stopped behind one of the nearby pillars on the balcony, that was Charlie alright but her usual cheery tone was replaced with sobs and hiccuping between words accompanied by loud sniffles.

-"And I've told you Charlotte that it won't work,"

-"No sinner will ever be able to make it to heaven,"

Lucifer's voice was stern and commanding his tone sounding as though he wanted this dumb argument between him and his daughter to end, slightly peeking from behind the pillar you watched as Lucifer placed a hand on his daughters shoulder gently.

-"My dear flower give up on these delusional dreams of yours and just continue our family legacy,"

-"For once you are of age you will have to take the throne,"

Removing his hand from her shoulder, she held it in her small ones looking up at her father with a small smile.

-"Then I will make sure to help sinners that want it-"

-"That want to be redeemed,"

_ _ _

After Charlie and Uncle Luci's argument I hadn't seen her for the rest of the evening, Uncle Luci gave an extremely long and dull speech that everyone pretended to pay attention to mentioning another hell festivity that was held in the ring of wrath.

-"Stolas will be at this years harvest moon festival,"

Looking at the red eyed owl demon he giggled whilst waving to everyone, his wife Stella lifting her head with her arms crossed over her chest seemingly still pissed. Their daughter Octavia didn't seem like she was paying any attention and I noticed black airpods in her ears indicating; she wasn't.

After Stolas came onto the stage like stairs and gave a small speech about about what would happening in the wrath ring and it's reason this celebration, I learnt that every year it's celebrated for all crops and stuff they grow their for the citizens of hell.

It was most surprising to find out hell has it's own eco-system especially since all the mortals in heaven thought there to only be torture and pain, eternal suffering.

Zoning out deep in thought I didn't notice the tall moth pimp from earlier standing beside me, the only thing that seemed off about him is that his hat was put on backwards; seems his little quickie was hastily ended.

-"You look like shit.."

I mumbled while slightly disgusted face and cringing slightly just thinking about what happened to that poor little imp made my heart ache she'd walk past with blue marks on her neck, wrists and her face slightly bruised.

Valentino as he'd introduced leaned down, everything seeming to happen in slow motion I could feel his hot breath against my ear as he spoke in low foreboding tone.

-"Wanna be next, doll?"

Words: 887

[Hi! I hope you're all enjoy the story so far updates don't have a certain pattern since sometimes I don't know what to write, but please let me know if want anything changed

Sincerely, the author]