Chapter 6

"He didn't have to hit me like that," Claude groaned as he rubbed the spot that Raoul hit him to wake him up. He went inside the cafe near the campus where he was meeting Diana and sat at the small table near the window. As he watched the busy street with music blasting from his earbuds, he felt a presence behind him.

"Guess who?" a female voice asked as she covered Claude's eyes.

Claude smiled and took her hands from his face. "Hey Diana," he smiled as she sat down in front of him.

"Why did you ask me to come? Haven't you found a place to stay at or are you apologizing?" she asked, brushing her hair away. "I can't see another reason for me being here."

Claude forced a smile. "I found a place, so don't worry about it," he said, narrowing his eyes at Diana. "A friend of mine came through and if it wasn't for him, I would've been on the streets."

"That isn't my problem. You're the one who kept flirting with that bitch, so you brought it onto yourself."

Gritting his teeth at her indifferent posture, he took a deep breath and intertwined his fingers. "Well, yesterday I confirmed that the "girl" I was talking to was actually a dude and during the process of moving in with him, I realized something."

"What? That you were wrong?" Diana guessed.

"Nah, that you're a fucking bitch," he replied and crossed his arms. "Let's end our relationship."

Diana slapped him across the face out of humiliation, causing Claude's cheek to become visibly red. Claude didn't flinch. He watched her stand up hastily as the corners of his mouth twitched. "You don't want to make a scene, do you now?" he asked with a smug smile. "It could ruin your oh-so-perfect reputation if you're not careful enough. Now, run off before the rumors start," he said, eying some people who were glancing at them and were whispering among themselves.

With one last glare, Diana grabbed her purse and walked out of the cafe, holding her head high. Claude snickered at her attempt of not losing her cool and felt somewhat satisfied at the outcome. He looked out of the window and noticed the huge billboard of Florence posing with a Carter cologne. He wondered if he made the right decision while staring at Florence's aloof expression.

Claude flinched at the cold beverage which touched his throbbing cheek. Not trying to get mad, he turned his head to Florence who waved at him with a cheeky grin. "Are you ready to go home?" Florence asked and sipped on his ice coffee. "I have a stream in an hour and I'd like you to join me and Parker."

"So that's why he's drinking coffee," he thought, vaguely remembering that he mentioned he drinks coffee before every stream to get more hyper. "Sure, what are we playing?" he asked while Florence was spinning his straw.

"Um, Henshin but I want to show off my AC island first," he replied, gloating at the thought of the new restaurant area he made. "And I can angle the camera so no one can see you if you like to," he added whilst playing with the straw.

"Alright then," Claude said, standing up and grabbing his backpack next to him. He noticed some people glancing at Florence and snaked his arm around his waist. "Let's go home, Flory~"

Florence pushed Claude's face back when their noses were almost touching, looking away from him as he felt his face grow hot. "S-Should we do this in public?" he whispered as he lowered his head.

"This is what you wanted, right?" Claude caught someone taking a picture of them and he winked at the camera, smiling alluringly at it. "Now, let me prepare something for you at home. You're tired, aren't you?"

Florence shook his head as Claude opened the door for him. "Not really. And definitely not because of this," he replied, lifting his drink.

"Just say yes, cutie~. I'll take care of you," Claude purred as Florence pushed his cap down.

Florence glared at Claude when he heard his deep chuckle. He glanced back at the cafe, wondering how fast it'll take for the media to blow up when the picture of them together gets out. "Can you hold this for me?" he asked Claude while pushing his drink in Claude's hand. "I have to check something real quick."

While Claude was whisking Florence's drink, Florence opened his Twitter and looked at the trending page. He felt relieved when he didn't see his name on there and noticed the time. Florence took his drink from Claude back while pushing him to hurry up.

Claude raised his eyebrow at him but followed his silent command. "Did I do something wrong, baby?" he teased and hissed after Florence put the drink against the back of his neck.

"Stop that. It's embarrassing," he muttered.

"I'm sorry, honey," he grinned, his grin widening at Florence's pouty face. "I'll make it up to you, alright?"

"You better," Florence grumbled, hitting his head against Claude's back when he came to a halt. He followed Claude's gaze with a look of confusion and got from behind him when he saw that they already reached the apartment. After a few minutes, they were already entering the apartment.

While they were taking their jackets off, Claude asked Florence what he was in the mood for to eat. Florence shrugged and told him that he'd be good with anything.

"Call me if you need any help, I'll be setting up my stream," Florence said and Claude told him that he wouldn't have any problem.

Florence went to his room and turned his PC on while also turning on his switch. After logging in, he opened his calendar and planned out his free days for the next two weeks. As he worked on that, he heard Claude's muffled voice singing to a popular pop song from the kitchen. He rolled his eyes at his childish behavior and couldn't stop the smile forming on his lips.

"Focus, Florence!" he thought as he slapped his cheeks. "You have to start the stream before Parker joins!"

He started up a stream but left his microphone muted as he looked at all the people joining. "Wow, why are there so many people already?" Florence asked after muting his mic and turned his camera on. "Hey, guys~"

"Flory, do we have any butter left-" Claude paused and stared directly into the camera as Florence whipped his head to him. "Ah, sorry."

Florence smiled at him. "It's no problem. Are you almost finished?" Claude nodded. "Join me then, okay?"

A/N FUCK I GOT MY GRADES BACK AND I KNOW THAT MY DAD IS GOING TO FIGHT ME TOMORROW! I hate this for real... Next week is gonna be a pain in the ass for me school-wise, so there may be a chance that the chapter will be up later in the evening. And there'll be a new chapter of AG this week. Well, it's my time to fuck off. The Childe grind never stops and don't kill mice

-Jerry Da Mouse