Chapter 11

"And don't forget to stay calm in front of my parents," Claude reminded Florence as he pressed the doorbell.

"You've said that too many times," Florence said as he took off his mask. "Is there anything else you missed?"

"I don't think so..." he mumbled, rubbing his chin as he thought about all the warnings he gave. Claude whipped his head to Florence when he remembered the most important warning. "OH! About the twins, they're a little-"

The door opened and they looked down at an older woman who resembled Claude. Like they were caught in a trap, they stared at her with wide eyes as she smiled brightly at them.

"So Sora wasn't lying when she said that you're dating a celebrity," she whispered while scanning Florence's body. She pushed the door open and smiled at them. "Come in, come in. It's the first time a celebrity came into our home."

"What about me? I'm also famous," Claude grumbled.

"Ignore my stupid son," she smiled and stuck her hand out. "I'm Tiana, but Tia is just fine."

Florence shook her hand with a business smile on his face. "I'm Florence, nice to meet you," he said.

Claude poked Florence's side which made him jump up. "Loosen up a little," he whispered and put his hand around Florence's waist.

Florence took his hand back and put his hand on Claude's hand as he glanced at him. "Do we have to do this in front of your parents?" he whispered as Tiana went to the kitchen and told them to go to the living room.

"It's too late to back out Flory. The only thing you have to do is look pretty like you always do baby~" Claude hushed into his ear. Florence pushed Claude's face away from him as he averted his eyes from Claude's smug face. "Aw, did you get embarrassed? I'm sorry honey, I'll make it up to you~"

"Claude don't you dare," Florence warned. He backed away right when Claude leaned in for a kiss and hit his back against the wall.

Claude saw this as the perfect opportunity to trap him. With his arm against the wall, Claude put his forehead against Florence's and smirked at him. "What's wrong sweetie? Is this too much for you?" he asked and forced his chin up. "Just give me one kiss and I'll stop~"

"Ugh." They turned their heads toward the sound and saw Soraya looking at them with disgust while she was munching on some chips. "Stop acting so disgusting Claude. Mom and dad can come any minute."

"Sorry, sorry," Claude chuckled and pulled himself back from Florence. "Let's go, Flory, we still have a whole evening ahead."

"Yeah," he muttered with a red face as Claude took his hand and pulled him into the living room. Three pairs of eyes were set on Florence the moment he put one step inside. The older man looked indifferent at him while the other younger girls were freaking out.

"Flory, this is my dad, Maurice," Claude said as Florence shook his hand. Maurice looked at Florence and smiled at him. "And those are the twins, Sara and Jasmine," he said, pointing at them.

"Good evening," Florence smiled as the twins were in shock.

"Jazzy, pinch me," Sara whispered as she stared at Florence in awe. "This can't be real. THE Florence can't be in our house right now."

"This is so surreal," Jasmine mumbled as Sara yelped when she pinched her arm. "I thought that Sora was screwing with us..."

Florence nudged Claude as the twins kept staring with starry eyes at him. "Are they fans?" he whispered to Claude.

Claude shook his head and sighed deeply. "Not fans, they're stans," he said.

He turned his head back to them and took a step back when he saw them in front of him. "H-Hello, girls." Florence cleared his throat and smiled softly at them. "Claude told me that you two are a fan of my work. Thank you for all the support, I appreciate it a lot~"

Jasmine and Sara stared at Florence completely flabbergasted, not knowing what to say to their idol. "Did I overdo it too much?" Florence thought and glanced at Claude for help. His eyes widened slightly when he saw Claude talking happily to his dad. "Why did you betray me?"

"And? What do you think dad?" Claude asked as he nodded his head at Florence who got saved by Soraya.

"You've caught a total pretty boy," Maurice laughed. "And I'm still wondering how you got him in the bag."

"Good genes," Claude smirked as Maurice's laugh became louder. "But it's the truth!"

"You mean MY good genes!" Maurice corrected.

"What do you mean "your good genes" with your ugly ass!" Tiana shouted from the kitchen. "All the good genes came from me!"

Maurice turned to Claude and shook his head. "Your mom is a little delusional sometimes, she can't help it," he sighed and snickered when she told Maurice to shut his mouth.

Claude looked at Florence to see how he's doing and chuckled at the sight of the twins standing behind him while he was talking to Soraya. "Ay, tweedledee and tweedledumbass, he isn't gonna stay here forever. So it's best to ask him whatever you want when he's here," he said as they flipped him off. "Dad! Look at what they're doing!"

"Hm?" Maurice looked up from his phone and turned to the twins who quickly looked back at Florence. "The fuck did you call me for? They ain't doing nothing!"

Claude glared at them as they stuck their tongue out at him. He stood up from the couch and caught Florence's attention. "Everything alright?" he asked.

Florence nodded. "Yes. Soraya is recommending me some skincare I could use," he replied as Soraya showed him another. "Oh, I've tried that once, but it leaves my face very dry after a few hours..."

"Alright... I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything," Claude said and Florence shot a quick smile in his direction.

"Mom! What're we eating?" Claude shouted as he walked to the kitchen. He looked at all the pots and pans and back at his mom who turned off the heat.

"The plan was rice with chicken, but I overdid it a little and made too many side dishes," she said and nodded at the counter which was full of small trays. She glanced at her watch and clasped her hands. "Alright, good that you're here. Go set up the table while I put the last touches. I still have lots of questions for you to ask over dinner!"

A/N this weekend was so fucking tiring with the exam training I had from 9 to 5. It was so much that idk what's real anymore and my headache is getting worse by the minute. Ad I still have two days to go... There may be a chance that I'll do a double update next week, but it'll all depend on how I feel. If you don't see an update Wednesday, I'll see you guys Sunday. I'm gonna eat after a few hours of nothing and don't kill mice

-Jerry Da Mouse