Chapter 13

"Florence, we need to talk," Adrian said as he went inside. "And this time, I can't help you back out."

"What is it? Did something happen with our parents?" Florence asked as Claude followed them silently to the living room.

As Florence and Claude sat down on the couch, they watched Adrian walk around in circles in front of them. Florence started tapping his finger on his knee out of anxiety while Adrian kept doing that. Claude tapped on his moving finger and nodded at Adrian.

Florence looked back at Adrian who kept whispering to himself how he can make the situation better. "ADRIAN!" he shouted.

He stopped in his tracks and turned his head to Florence who looked worried at him. "What?" Adrian snapped, regretting his tone of voice when he saw Florence frowning.

"Can you tell me what you're doing here?" Florence asked.

Adrian sighed deeply and sat on the unoccupied couch. "Father's birthday is at the end of the month, right?" Florence nodded as Adrian crossed his arms and legs. "Well, they're holding a big party for his 60th birthday and mother wants the both of you there," he explained. "And she told me that she isn't taking any excuses. She'll even drag you out of the house if she has to."

Florence glanced at Claude. "...Alright," he spoke and stood up. "...You can leave now. I'll call you tomorrow."

"So soon? But-" Adrian was cut by his phone going off and looked at the caller ID. He clicked his tongue and got off the couch. "I have to go. Mother's calling again. Goodnight," he smiled and answered the phone.

Claude looked at Florence after they heard the front door shut and Adrian's dampened voice. "Do you want to play a game?" Claude suggested as Florence glanced at him. "Just to get your mind off of this for today."

"Good idea," Florence agreed and pulled on Claude's arm. "Come on then."

Time passed by quickly with them switching from PC to their phone to play the game. When Claude saw that it was almost 2 AM, he looked at Florence who fell asleep next to him. Claude chuckled as Florence lightly snored and scooped him up, carrying him bridal style to his room.

"He's kind of light," Claude thought and pushed the door of his room open. "Expected from a model."

He softly put Florence on his bed and stared at his sleeping face. "This whole thing still feels so surreal to me." He lightly caressed Florence's cheek and smiled when he unconsciously leaned onto Claude's hand. "So cute."

Claude got startled when Florence pulled him onto his bed, causing him to fall onto Florence. He let out a soft laugh when Florence buried his face in his chest. "Sleeping for a while wouldn't be a bad idea," he thought and let out a yawn. And after a few minutes with Florence glued by his side, he fell into a deep sleep.

The next day, Florence opened his eyes and widened them at Claude's face which was a few inches away from him. Florence raised his hand and carefully touched Claude's nose. He took his hand back quickly as Claude scrunched his nose up by the slight touch and saw him wake up.

"Good morning," Claude smiled with a husky voice.

"Good morning," Florence whispered and quickly sat up, averting his eyes from Claude. "S-So what do you want to eat? I'll go prepare it- Oh wait, let me brush my teeth first," he rambled and scurried off to the bathroom.

Claude reluctantly got off from the bed and joined him in the bathroom to brush his teeth. "Flory~," he called as Florence looked at him from the mirror. "I forgot to ask you something. Can Raoul come over today?"

Florence spat the foam in the sink and nodded. "Sure. Sydney's also wanted to pass by today because he needs some help with a new song of his," he replied while Claude was putting some toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"Oh yeah, Sydney is an idol," Claude mumbled to himself. "How did you two meet?"

Florence put his toothbrush back and grabbed the floss. "We went to the same boarding school," he replied. "During our last year, we had to make a project together and since then we've been friends."

"I see," Claude said after spitting out all the foam in his mouth. He raised his brow as Florence squinted his eyes at Claude. "What?"

"Are you done?" Claude nodded slowly. "Then get out. I still need to shower."

Claude smirked. "We can always shower together, to save water of course," he whispered as Florence's ears became red because of how close they were. "C'mon Flory, I'll help you wash every corner of your body~"

He chuckled at Florence shaking his head no and not wanting to meet his eye. "Suit yourself then baby," he grinned and walked out of the bathroom. Before he shut the door, he looked back at Florence who was covering his cheeks. "Come to my room after you finish, we still have to go grocery shopping. Till then~"

Claude shut the door and went back to Florence's room to grab his phone. When he entered, he saw that his phone was on the nightstand, which had a few photo frames on it. He noticed that most of the pictures were of him when he was a teenager.

"He doesn't look any different," he thought as he grabbed a frame, which a picture fell from. Claude bent over to grab it and studied the picture. Florence and Sydney were smiling into the camera with their diplomas in their hands while another guy Claude didn't know was grinning excitedly with his arm around Florence's shoulder. He stared at the face of that person.

"He seems familiar, but where have I seen him?" he wondered. Claude shook his head and put the picture back behind the frame. "Florence hasn't mentioned him, so he isn't important to me."

"Claude!" Florence yelled and went into Claude's room. "Where are you? I'm done!"

Claude grabbed his phone and went to his own room, closing the door of Florence's room behind him. "Here," he announced as Florence was looking at all the different hair products he had.

Florence turned to Claude who was taking his shirt off. "W-Wait what are you doing?!" he shouted as Claude threw his shirt onto his bed.

"Changing, duh," Claude replied nonchalantly. "You can stay and watch the show if you're into those kinds of things~"

Florence straightened his back and took huge steps out of Claude's room. "Call me when we're heading out," he said and closed the door, making Claude laugh.

A/N I know, I'm kinda late today. But stress is eating me out right now. My exams start Tuesday and these last two days I had dreams about how I ca fuck my exams up. And it's so annoying. Wish me luck, guys. The next chapter will be up Sunday. I'm going to sleep and don't kill mice

-Jerry Da Mouse