Chapter 39

"I'm not doing that," Noah refused as he dropped the script on the table. "Why can't we make a video of our own and post it online?"

Paris sighed and grabbed Noah's thin script to skim through it quickly. "Noah, darling, you know that this interview is the only reasonable option for you two. It's either this or this scandal will keep being a part of your career," she said as Noah scoffed.

"The scandal isn't that bad, right?" Noah felt a shiver run down his spine after he said that. He glanced nervously at Florence and sighed when he saw him glaring daggers at his comment. Noah crossed his arms. "Fine, I guess," he muttered.

"You're the one who doesn't have a big problem with it," Florence said as he had an irritating smile on his face. "I, however, am on the verge of not debuting in the acting industry because of this. You better do this interview for me or I'll make your life a living hell."

Noah shuddered at Florence's threat but didn't think that would be that bad if it meant that he would see Florence every day. "I told you it's fine already! Jeez," he spoke, clicking his tongue and snatching his script back. "And how do you even know which kind of questions they will ask us?" he asked Paris.

She smirked as she put her phone down. "I have my ways," Paris replied. "But there's still a chance that they will ask some other questions to throw you off. If you two are done reading it, we'll depart."

"When is the interview airing?" Noah asked while reading the answers and questioning how some of them would be relevant to the topic.

"It's live," Florence and Paris said simultaneously. Noah whipped his head to them as they were casually doing their thing. "What?!"

Florence pinched the bridge of his nose and turned to Noah. "Didn't you know?" he hissed and an annoyed groan escaped from his throat as Noah shook his head. "That's the whole reason why Paris made this for us. We don't want to risk anything," he said as Paris nodded.

Noah rolled his script and stood up. "I'm ready," he said as Florence took that as a sign that they're going to leave.

A few hours later, Claude was half asleep on the couch at his parents' house. As he was at the point of falling into a deep sleep, the front door slammed open.

"Claude!" He heard Sara scream as she and Jasmine stormed inside. They tossed their bags away and jumped to sit on the couch. While Claude almost got crushed because of them, Sara turned the TV on and changed it to the channel where the talk show was playing. "IT JUST STARTED!"

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" Claude yelled as he pushed them off of him. He didn't get a snarky remark from them, which made Claude curious what grabbed their attention. His eyebrows raised out of surprise when he saw Florence on screen together with Noah. "Was that today?"

Jasmine turned her head to him with round eyes. "Did you know?!" she shouted as Claude drank the rest of his ice coffee he had on the coffee table. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!"

"What do you expect, Jazzy? It wouldn't surprise me if he had forgotten about it," Sara said, making Claude snort.

"He didn't tell me that it was today," he replied and they continued to watch it.

"Noah and I were never together and we will never be together. I already am in a relationship with someone I dearly love and-"

Claude snickered as Noah tried to hide the pain in his eyes. "Flory really went all out with rejecting him," he commented as the girls nodded.

"Kind of brutal," Jasmine commented.

He shook his head. "Nah, he deserves it," Claude said and the twins glared at him. He furrowed his brows as their expression didn't change. "What? It's totally deserved. All this shit happened because he wanted to fuck with me," he explained.

"Was it because you did some dumb shit?" Sara asked, raising her eyebrow while Jasmine kept watching attentively.

"I didn't," Claude replied, which Jasmine and Sara couldn't believe. "I only had some... interesting conversations with him because I didn't like the look in his eyes when he talked to Flory."

Sara let out a scoff at his excuse. She knew that was only partly the reason and how her older brother likes to mess with people. "So you were jealous," she concluded as Jasmine burst out laughing at the thought of Claude being jealous.

"Who wouldn't be?" Claude said as he looked puzzled at them. "Do you want your boyfriend to get eyed up by someone else?" They shook their heads. "Exactly."

"It's just kinda weird though," Jasmine started as Soraya joined them with a mug filled with hot chocolate milk.

Sara nodded as Soraya frowned at their TV. "What are you guys watching?" she asked as she put her mug on the table. "And what's weird about Claude again?"

"Florence and Noah are holding a talk show about their drama and we were just talking about how weird it is that Claude's acting jealous after how he treated his exes," Jasmine explained as Sara was trying to drink some of Soraya's hot chocolate.

Soraya smacked Sara's hands away and glanced at Claude who was still watching TV with a bored expression while mumbling how he needs to film this for later. "People change, I guess," she said. "Maybe Florence is that good that Claude became more possessive."

"That good in what?" They went silent as they stared at Claude with curious expressions.

Claude stared back at his three sisters, wondering what the first thought that popped into their minds was. "What do you expect me to say? In bed?" he asked as their faces scrunched up. "But when he wore that maid outfit though-"

"SHUT UP!" the girls shouted as Claude almost died of laughter.

"Ugh, I hate men," Soraya sighed as Claude grinned at them and forced himself to get up from the couch. "Where are you going?"

Claude stretched himself as he groaned loudly. "Gonna pick up my boyfriend," he answered with a smug smirk. "Something you guys wouldn't understand."

A/N HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THIS PAST YEAR! HOPEFULLY, THIS YEAR WILL BE MY YEAR I WILL STRIVE FOR THAT!!! Pretty crazy how I started last year around this time with MMDB and look where I am already. Almost at the end of S2 and starting on S3 while working on the rewrite of PM. I'm thinking about working on a new book again with idols this time after I finish with MMDB but I'm still not sure if I'll base it in South Korea or Japan but that's a problem for next week when S2 ends. Tell me your guys' preferences if you like to~. Alright, I'll go to sleep now. It's almost 3 AM and don't kill mice

-Jerry Da Mouse

And I made a kofi! Support me if you like to: https://ko-fi.com/jerrydamouse 
I'm also thinking about opening a Patreon and releasing early chapters and new projects on it for a few bucks but I'm not sure yet if it's a good idea yet