Chapter 35

An awkward silence filled the room as they ate the takeout Sydney brought. Sydney put the fork down. "If you told me sooner that you two were into those things, I would've recommended a few-"

Raoul covered Sydney's mouth before Florence shouted at him to stop talking. He pulled his hand away when Sydney decided to lick it. "What the fuck-"

"As I was saying," Sydney continued as Florence put his flushed face on the table and Claude listened attentively to Sydney. "I know a few places where you can get pretty good cosplay. Or some other fun stuff if you know what I mean," he smirked.

"SYDNEY STOP!" Florence shouted embarrassed as Claude became more interested in what Sydney wanted to show to them.

"Hm, let me see," Claude said as Sydney turned his phone to him with a website already open. "Hey Flory, this actually looks pretty good." He turned to show the phone screen to Florence but hesitated when he saw Florence's state. He handed Sydney's phone back to him. "Maybe I went too far," Claude thought and gestured to Sydney to come closer. "Send me the links," he whispered. Sydney nodded with a sly grin as Raoul sighed out of disappointment.

Florence grabbed his head and stared at Sydney with a flustered face. "How did you even get in?" he exclaimed. "I never gave you a key to this place."

"You didn't," Sydney replied. "I got a spare key from Adrian."

"He stole it," Raoul butted in.

Sydney went quiet, his smile not disappearing from what Raoul said. "Ehe, maybe I did," he said. "But that's not important though. Let's go out after this!"

"To where?" Florence asked, still embarrassed from before. "I'm not in the mood today," he muttered, averting his eyes as his sulky expression didn't drop.

"But I wanna see a movie! That one co-actor of yours stars in it," Sydney pouted, making Claude curious.

"Who? Luke?" Claude asked and Sydney nodded. "We're going."

Florence sat up straight as Claude stood up from the chair. "Why?" he asked as he got lifted up by Claude. "Wait! I DON'T WANT TO!"

Claude smiled at Sydney and Raoul with Florence looking blankly at him in his arms. "I'll get him changed. Give us a minute," he said and carried the struggling Florence to his room.

Sydney watched them go to Florence's room and look at his almost empty plate. He whipped his head to Raoul who was watching something on his phone and made an attempt to steal some food from his plate.

Raoul grabbed his wrist, eyeing him. "Grab the leftovers," he said as Sydney let out an annoyed groan.

"So stingy," Sydney sighed.

Claude put Florence back on his feet in front of his closet and sat on his bed. "Feeling any better?" he asked as Florence glanced back at him.

"I suppose," Florence mumbled as he rummaged through his closet for a good outfit.

"Did the whole Charlotte thing from yesterday make you feel that out of it, to the point that you wouldn't even leave your room to get snacks?" Florence froze when Claude hit the nail right on the head. "Is it because it's a friend of someone you're close with or something else?" He stayed quiet and continued looking for something to wear. "I'll take that as a yes then. Do you want to talk about it?"

"What is there to talk about?" Florence scoffed and threw his outfit on Claude. "That I feel deceived yet guilty about Charlotte and all of that because of a contractual relationship? If I had just shut my mouth and married her, all of this could have been avoided... and yet I didn't." His gaze dropped to the ground. "And now you're also a part of this mess. Why did you even agree to my request back then? You could've just stayed here for a bit while searching for an apartment and you wouldn't have had any worries."

"I just couldn't say no to your cute face," Claude replied instantly as Florence's cheeks tinted red. "You were already offering me something so grand, so to me, it felt natural if I helped you out as well. Do you regret it?"

Florence shook his head softly as Claude cupped his cheek with a fond expression. "But I'm scared about what the media will do to you if there's another scandal involving me or you. I don't want anything bad happening to you," he whispered as Claude pulled him down to kiss his forehead, turning Florence's head as red as a beet.

"Nothing bad will happen. And if anything does, we'll fight through it," he smiled as Florence tried to match Claude's smile.

"ARE YOU TWO DONE IN THERE?!" Sydney shouted, startling them both. "WE HAVE TO LEAVE SOON!"

Florence took Claude's hand away and grabbed the clothes. "I'll take a quick shower," he spoke and pointed at the door. "Go and eat before we go out. God knows how long Sydney tries to keep us out."

"Okay, baby," Claude winked and left the room leaving a flustered Florence behind. In the kitchen, Raoul was holding a phone above his head as Sydney tried to climb him like a koala.

"Give me my phone back!" Sydney shouted as Raoul didn't budge. "I promise I won't take any more pictures while you're eating! I swear!"

Claude watched Sydney struggle for a minute and held back his laughter when he started biting Raoul's arm. "Don't make me drop your fucking phone," he warned as Sydney bit down harder. "YOU FUCKING-"

Raoul dropped Sydney's phone which he caught on time with a shit-eating smirk. "That's what you get bitch," he said, sticking his tongue out and running for his life when Raoul started to chase him.

After they started their chase, Claude went to his room to change. When he finished, he went back to Florence's room and saw that he was brushing his hair. "You done?" Claude asked as Florence focused his eyes on him.

"Almost," he replied as he put his brush down and fixed a few strands. He put his glasses on and stared at himself in the mirror, still not happy about his hair. "I give up," Florence sighed and went to Claude. "How do you do it with your hair?"

Claude tucked a curl behind his ear. "I give up after five minutes of trying," he grinned. "It works out most of the time, so I can't really give you advice."

They went to the living room and saw Sydney in a headlock as he tried to scratch Raoul's arm. "Are you two done?" Claude asked as Raoul turned to them.

"Yeah bro," Raoul replied and let loose of Sydney, who started slapping Raoul's arm.

"I will bite you again," Sydney warned as Raoul scoffed at his small threat.

"Where exactly?" he smirked, making Sydney look at him mischievously.

"You'll find out soon enough," he replied, jumping off the sofa. "You two took too damn long! What were you doing in Florence's room huh?" Sydney asked, looking at them with suspicion before immediately brushing it off. "Never mind that. Let's go, Luke must be waiting!"

"Luke?" Florence asked, perplexed.

A/N haha... how did this crack story hit 5k reads? But thank you I fucking appreciate it. It made me more motivated to start on the "At Gunpoint" rewrite. Let's say, it'll have an MMDB vibe with a little more bullshit. Hmmm... I'll start uploading it when I'm done with this story. So maybe in July/August. That's it for this week. I have to wake up in a few hours and don't kill mice

-Jerry Da Mouse