ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

It had been about two weeks since Sunghoon had kissed Sunoo. And even though it was just a little kiss on the cheek, it held so much more meaning than just a 'kiss'.

It was him having to face reality and accept that he, Park Sunghoon, was indeed crushing on his best friend. And even coming to terms with his crush made it all the worse. It made him notice even more about the younger, and put a corny label to the weird rampage his stomach was overtaken by when he was around Sunoo: Butterflies.

To try and lessen his feelings for Sunoo, he had tried to be less touchy with the younger. In the past few days Sunghoon hadn't done any of the usual cuddling or cute stuff. But that only made his crush much more eminent, the desire to have the younger in his arms thriving. 

And he really didn't know if it was going to end well. He didn't have much self esteem, so it made sense that he thought he didn't have a chance with the Kim Sunoo. The cute junior that spread positivity with every breath he had.

Sunghoon acknowledged that he was lucky he had even been able to befriend Sunoo. That Sunoo even wanted to be his friend.

He was the truest, most realistic version of himself whenever Sunoo was around. Because he knew that Sunoo wouldn't ever judge him, or try to change him.

It really made Sunghoon think about how he was really the only person that benefited from their friendship. Sunoo provided him help, comfort, a safe place that was just for the two of them and nobody else.

And what did he do in return? Cry? 

A frown made it's way onto Sunghoon's face. He needed to do more for Sunoo, he couldn't just let the younger be the only person sailing the boat that was their relationship.

He shouldn't push the boundary between friends and whatever the term was that could describe more than friends, though. Sunghoon couldn't bare to lose Sunoo if he dared to confess. It was out of the question, much better to push aside his stupid feelings rather than lose a whole friendship if it all went wrong.

Sunghoon suddenly heard a tap. 

And another one.

He looked towards his window in panic, but then smiled once he realized it was Sunoo's signal from his window.

He walked towards his own, peering through it and waving to Sunoo.

Sunoo turned around, writing something on what looked like a whiteboard:

||𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒾 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇?||

Sunghoon rolled his eyes at the calligraphy Sunoo suddenly decided to use. He nodded, sending the younger a thumbs up as a signal for him to indeed head over to his house.

In what seemed like less than a second, a ring sounded from Sunghoon's front door. He speedily shuffled out of his room, paying no attention to whatever his parents were doing on the family laptop in the living room.

He opened the front door, and was immediately met with Sunoo smiling widely at him.

Sunghoon ushered the younger in, the both of them making their way into the main folds of the household.

Sunoo waved at his mother and father. "Hey Mrs. Park, hey Mr. Park!"

As if also under Sunoo's sunshine spell, Sunghoon's parents allowed soft smiles to appear on their faces. "Hello, Sunoo. How's your mother?"

"Oh, she's fine! It looks like you both haven't aged at all since I last saw you, either. It's hard to believe you're parents with such youthful vibes radiating off of you both." Sunoo yipped, causing Sunghoon to roll his eyes jokingly.