ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Not proofread, if you catch a mistake have mercy

Throughout the next week,  it had occurred to Sunghoon that he wasn't giving him friends as much time as he wanted to give them. He was so caught up in his own problems that he forgot about Jaehyun and Heeseung's roles as his friends.

Throughout all of his weird dilemmas and such they hadn't judged Sunghoon like he feared they would, instead supporting him in his actions and only mildly teasing him

Now, however, his mind was refreshed and organized- mostly. He had his priorities straight and negative distinguished from positive, which gave him a view of how much he wanted to do with the two annoying yet prominent people in his life.

For instance; today, the trio were going to watch a movie together.

Sunghoon looked up from his seat towards the clock, relieved when he saw there were only five more minutes until school would be over and he could leave. Until then, maybe he could slack off. The male turned to face his side, where Jaehyun was sitting.

Jaehyun was someone that had always been in his life- since kindergarten, actually- but he and Sunghoon hadn't ever properly interacted until middle school, and only befriended each other in the eight grade during a field trip.

The boy must have felt his gaze, because in about a millisecond Jaehyun turned to face him as well, shock registering on his face but then quickly being replaced by an animated smile. He then rummaged within his bag for paper, and wrote something on a little note before tossing it to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon hesitantly looked up at the teacher, who had put her head down on her desk in forfeit.

He took the note from his older but seemingly younger friend.

-'Where are we doing the movie night?-

Sunghoon's eyes widened at the question. When they used to do their movie nights, it was always at Sunghoon's house when his parents were way. But now that his previous shelter was no longer a home to him, where would they do it? At Heeseung's, there was too much ruckus since he came from a big family. Jaehyun's house would've been an option, however Sunghoon was allergic to dogs- and he certainly didn't want Jaehyun to unwillingly keep Layla, his puppy, out of the house.

The bell suddenly rang, shaking him out of his thoughts. Jaehyun's smile remained wide next to him, the boy popping up from his seat in glee and then grabbing Sunghoon's as well.

"Come on Sunghoon, let's go get Heeseung hyung- and then go to the convenience store nearby to get popcorn with extra butter! That's really good. Get up!" He yipped.

The way Jaehyun was so hyper and ready for the upcoming hang out made Sunghoon smile, his chest pooling with adoration for him. Jaehyun was most definitely the human version of a little puppy.

Sunghoon ruffled his hair, chuckling. "Alright, you go on ahead to get Heeseung. I'm gonna stop by the Junior building real quick, okay Jae?"

After receiving an animated nod from his friend, Sunghoon made his way out of the building. His next destination would be a hopefully pleasant visit.

+

Bland murmurs of hallway hogging students filled the Junior building corridors, Sunghoon passing through multiple unbothered students. He had never quite noticed it, but the Juniors were quite a glum year of students. It was probably just a third year thing.

The Junior he was looking for, however, completely omitted the boring vibes. He was sunshine and glee, after all.

Sunoo's locker was a bit crowded by students- two dudes he knew to be Jay and Jungwon and the rest just being some juniors-that seeked his happy vibes or company. The crowd did not deter Sunghoon's aim but instead madehim put on his mask of confidence as he approached them.