2. Family reunion

Percy

I knew she was going to pull some kind of trick. And sure enough she did. Getting us to trust her enough to get us to let our guard down. She ran into the forest but I just knew  that that  was going to be a trick so I hid behind one of the cabins, watching, listening, waiting. Sure enough I heard the thump thump thump of running feet. I peaked around the corner of the Zeus cabin, she hesitated lookin from cabin to cabin tryin to pick the right one. 

To my surprise, she ran to my cabin, the Poseidon cabin. I waited until she went inside before I ran. I opened the door quietly, she was standing at my saltwater fountain that I used for Iris Messaging. I watched her pull out a drachma , she studied it for a while then sighed and put it in her pocket. "What are you doing in here?" I demanded. 

She spun around her eyes the same color as mine but they were filled with fear, and, honestly, I felt bad for scaring her. But she quickly covered it up with a devilish grin, the same grin that labeled me a troublemaker. She reached behind her and I couldn't help but tense up. She saw that and her grin grew. She pulled out a couple drachmas and twirled one across her knuckles and back again. That made me slightly jealous because I had always wanted to learn how to do it. "Stealing." she stated and pocketed the coins. She looked around the cabin nonchalantly but I could tell she was looking for a way out. "Is this your cabin?" she asked, I nodded. "Its nice." and then... big surprise... she ran right through the open window. I sighed in exasperation and ran out the door after her, yelling to the camp that I found her. 

I followed her out onto the beach, the rest of the camp trailing behind me. Someone crashed into her from the side like a football tackle. She yelled in outrage and hurriedly shoved--oh shit, that's Leo-- Leo off her. That gave us enough time to surround her. She jumped up and yelled her arms thrusting out toward us a wall of water followed. I stood there, in shock as the water hit the campers and Chiron, I easily parted the water around me. The girl dropped her hands and stared at them in shock. I was staring to just not at her but at the glowing green trident floating over her head, the whole camp was too. She turned and ran into the sea. A sister, I had a little sister.