14. Two Percy's and Vintage Mini Fridges.

Nerida

We were all sitting in the living room. Will kept giving me looks like he wanted to shove me back into bed. He was currently giving me one of those looks and I was tried of it. I was eternally grateful when Piper plopped down next to me.

"So. I'm thinking new wardrobe and bedroom renovation. We have got to make this place your home since your going to be staying for a while." She turned to look at me, concerned. "You are going to be staying for a while, right? I mean I already have soo many places I want to take you, shops you need to see, fake IDs that need to be made." her voice dropped down to whisper at that last bit. She winked at me, I laughed and reassured her that was planning on staying.

"Great! Now come on! Girls! Let's go!" She reached for my hand but I snatched it away. She apologized and grabbed my shirt instead, tugging me along, Annabeth and Hazel on our tails. Then we were running up the stairs and slamming the door to Piper's "Office". She grabbed her grid notepad and a pencil and handed it over to Annabeth before grabbing one for herself.

"Ok, what are some things you've always wanted to have in your room. Forget about the price, price does not exist." I smiled, this was going to be awesome.

"Well... i've always wanted to have my own drum set." She wrote that down in greek. I looked over and saw Annabeth drawing out my room. "I love to skate board and I would love to learn how to surf but I don't know how..."

"You truly are a child of Poseidon." Annabeth said with a shake of her head. Piper looked horrified, "What?"

"There' two Percy's." she gravely whispered. The others left out matching horrified gasps. "At least you guys can entertain each other." I burst out laughing.

"Anyways, what type of bed?" Hazel prompted, getting us back on track. I thought about it for a moment.

"Loft. Full size loft bed. Not queen and not twin, the one in the middle. Whiteish wood. With a corner desk underneath and shelves." Piper handed me her laptop and I searched until I found the right one, it didn't take very long. Annabeth stopped mid draw and left saying she had to go get her computer. She was back a moment later opening some kind of 3d design thing. All paper and pens were lost to us.

(It doesn't include all the things from the picture, just the bed and whatever else I'm about to add

(It doesn't include all the things from the picture, just the bed and whatever else I'm about to add.)

"One of those mac desktops. And one of those vintage mini fridges. Ooh and a suitcase record player and some vinyls." I added a whole bunch of other small things to fill the spaces: Clock, wireless charger, highlighters and other school stuff, lamp, cute little fan, and fairy lights on the underside of the bed. Once the bed space was all good and designed to my liking, we moved on to the drum area. It was in the corner opposite to the bed.

"What if we get some vintage vinyls and put them up on the wall behind the drums?"

"Yes! Hazel you're brilliant." I exclaimed. "And we could also put up some really cool sun hats and maybe a picture string on the other wall?" There was a chorus of oos exclamations of yeses.

"Perfect! We have the bed and the drum area. Let's put one of Leos 'Super Fancy McShizzle TVs' right here." She pointed a couple feet over from the picture wall. Annabeth added it to the 3d model.

"So I've always wanted a hanging swing chair." I pulled up a picture

" I pulled up a picture

They nodded. "But what if we put it on the ladder side of the bed and maybe put a fish tank stand-- like an extension of the desk-- and put a big fish tank on it? So like here's the smaller part of the desk and we add a stand and then the swing." I watched as their faces lit up with the mental image. Annabeth hurried to add it to the image.

"Let's add some skateboards under the TV." Annabeth said and proceed to add them. "And let's put a surfboard rack here." It was a vertical rack not a horizontal one. She put it in front of the window next to the bed.

I squealed, "I love it i love it i love it!!" I spun around in my chair. I was soo happy to get this. I'd never had something this nice or extravagant. They grinned at the look on my face and exchanged a glance.

"Now all that's left is... Shopping! We could probably just buy all this stuff on Amazon but you'll have to actually go shopping for the vinyls and the boards. And then you'll have to go clothes shopping and bathroom shopping!" Piper seemed excited about that. Then she pulled up Amazon and we got started.