22

"Let me take you on a date." You're lay on your bed, on your stomach, a book in you hands. You look up at Bucky, walking out of the shower with a towel wrapped loosly around his waist. You prop your head on your hand, biting your bottom lip as he smiled.
"Okay, we probably should get put more anyway." You hop up, kissing him before heading out of the room, "tomorrow night, 7pm. I promised Nat and Wanda I'd do a 'girls night', whatever that is." You smile, shrugging before leaving the room. Leaving your back against the wall, a huge smile spread across your face.

You hear Nat and Wanda talking and laughing as they walk round the corner, bags of food and drink in hand, "y/n! C'mon tonight is going to be so fun!" Wanda grabs your arm, pulling you into a room at the end of the hall. The room had a huge tv on the wall, six chairs were spread through the room, well more like beds.
"Stark has an at home cinema too. Is there anything he doesn't own?" You laugh, the three of tou sitting on a row of seats.
"Tony's a billionair he owns everything. Oh Wanda, could you get the doors?" Wanda simply waved her hand, locking the doors so no one else could get in.
"Just to clarify, you can leave whenever, it's to stop Sam from hijacking the snacks." Nat chucked you a bag filled with all sorts of snacks and mini bottles of alcohol you'd find at a hotel. "Hey, I heard that!" You all turn towards the door as Sam shouts through, "Thats not very nice Wanda!" You all burst out laughing, you already enjoying the night more than you thought you would.

You all sit talking for a few hours, getting drunk and playing music through the surround sound system.
"So out of all the people at the bar, you decided to dance with Bucky? Steve always talked about him being a womaniser." Nat sipped her drink,
"Well actually I said I'd dance with him if he left me alone after." You all laugh, you thinking back to that night, and how it paved the road you're on now.
"That obviously didn't work out as planned." Wanda nudged your arm.
"No but sometimes the unexpected leads you to perfection." You smile, content with your life, having Bucky an your brothers back, as well as finding a whole new family within the avengers. For the first time in nearly a hundred years you felt like you belonged.

"Oh my god, I love this song!" You jump up, grabbing the controller to turn the music up. Blasting it through the house. You stand on the chair, singing along, dancing to the music. Wanda stands up, beginning to dance with you, you both pause as the music builds up, jumping off the chairs together as the beat dropped. You make your way over to Nat, grabbing her hand and pulling her up as you continue to dance, you spin her around, watching as she gets into the rhythm of the song. The music blaring through the room, on full blast as all three of you now danced around, you climbed on to the back of a chair, pretending to hold a microphone.

Suddenly the music stopped, "Mr Stark has requested you shut up." You all startle slightly as Vision spoke, you lost your footing,letting out a small scream as you tumble down off the back of the chair. Everyone goes silent a moment,
"I'm okay!" You stick your arm in the air, giving them a thumbs up over the back of the chair as you lay on the floor. You burst out laughing hysterically, Nat and Wanda do too, making their way round to you. Vision makes his way out the room, deciding it's better not to get involved.

As he made it back to the bar where everyone else sat, they all sat listening to the distant laughter. Steve's phone pinged, he picked it up, watching the video Nat had sent him. He laughed to himself before showing the others. They all watched the video of you, falling of the chair before shouting 'I'm okay'.  "It sounds like they're having fun." Tony smiled, pouring himself a drink before offering some to anyone else.
"Send me that." Bucky had a smirk on his face as he handed Steve his phone back.

You all woke up the next morning, (more early afternoon) to a loud knocking on the locked door. You sat up, yawning as you watched Wanda rubbing her eyes. Nat had covered her head with a pillow, groaning as she tried to get back to sleep. You got up, opening the door to Steve. "What do you want, it's so early." You mumbled, making your way back over to lay down, Steve following you in to the room.
"It's noon, actually. Everyone needs to train today, Stark and I want you all in the gym in thirty minutes." He nodded before leaving.

"I for one think this isn't fair, we are very hungover." Wanda said, taking two painkillers before handing you the packet and  glass of water. You take some too, leaning on Bucky's shoulder after placing the glass down. You watch as Tony and Happy fight, wishing it was over so you could go make food.
"So if I beat him I'm good to go?" Nat raised an eyebrow, watching Tony leave the ring.
"Yeah, all you have to do is-" He stopped speaking, hearing Happy go straight in to the ground before Nat walked out the room, giving a wave over her shoulder as she left.
"Wanda, Clint, you two are training outside, Cap and Sam are already out there." Tony turned to you as they left. "You two are working on hand to hand combat because so far, I've only seen you use a gun," he looks at Bucky before turning to you. "And you spent thousands of years avoiding conflict so you could use the practice." You shrug at him,
"I mean, that's not false."