47

'Hi guys, bye guys I'm going to- Holy shi-'
'LANGUAGE!' Steve shouted at Peter as he skidded past, stopping when he met your eyes.
'It's y/n, she's back. Why didn't anyone tell me we found her?' He made his way over to you as you poured a drink at the bar.
'That's because we didn't find her, she found us,' you frowned at Tony as he took the glass out of your hand, 'I called Banner, he needs to check you out before you start drinking.' You roll your eyes, turning to Peter who was now stood next to you, before you could say anything he wrapped his arms around you. You closed your eyes, feeling his purity and warmth flow through you. Flashing in your mind were visions of him with Winnie, the light in his heart brightening as these memories played.
'I like this kid,' you tilted your head towards Loki as Peter pulled away.

It was nearly 2pm when Bruce showed up, stumbling out the elevator, bag in hand. After a second glance at you, he scuttled off into a separate room. 'Why do I feel like he doesn't like me very much?' You were sat on the couch with your legs crossed beneath you, Pietro sat next to you, popcorn in hand watching a movie.
'It's not that, it was just a bit shocking when you walked in after months of us looking for you.' You nodded, looking towards the door Bruce had just gone through.
'I have a question,' you took a piece of popcorn; turning back to face Pietro,
'You want to know about Bucky, I can tell you still feel connected to him. That's fair you've been in love with him since 1942; you told me that yourself.'
You felt yourself smile slightly at the idea before it clicked in your mind,
'Wait how? I'm barely 20 I wasn't alive in 1942, neither was he?' As you asked, Banner came out to you,
'Maybe he can help you remember that, I'm going to go find Wanda.' Pietro stood and walked away, leaving you with Bruce.

'I don't think there's anything I can do... nothing science can do anyway, we could get Wanda to try her wiggly woo magic and do one of her mind tricks.' You lay on the cool metal table, listening to Bruce, Tony and Steve. After a few moments of them talking about you being a list cause and not knowing what to do; you stopped listening. You slipped in a pair of headphones, blasting music and blocking out reality. Feeling your foot begin to to bobble along to the steady beat that sent vibrations rippling through your soul. Your eyes focusing on the immaculately painted white ceiling as you hummed to yourself. Not moments later, you were sat up on the table; watching as Bucky inspected the different test results left in the room with you. He had obviously been paying attention to the soft humming, since when you stopped he immediately turned to meet your curious gaze.
'Don't stop on my account darling,' His smile was completely and utterly charming when he looked at you, his eyes focused entirely on you. The kind of gaze that makes you feel like everything around you has turned to dust and only you remained. His heart craved you, your scent, your smile, the sweet sound of your laugh. The kind of craving that nothing else will satisfy. And as Bucky stood there with you, the world fading away around you both, you saw his pupils grow nearly three times as big, a spark on his eyes promising to reignite the fire in your heart.

'Take me on a date.' The words tumbled from your lips before they processed in your mind, but his smile simply widened.
'It would be my pleasure, I told you you'd fall for me soon enough.' He leant down, placing a kiss on your forehead, his lips felt soft and tender, bursting with love to give you. Love only for you.  You felt the heat rise up through your body as the blood rushed to your cheeks as if to sound the alarm, "INSANELY ATTRACTIVE MAN! INSANELY ATTRACTIVE MAN!" The siren blared as the red flushed in your cheeks. You bit your bottom lip slightly wondering if his would feel equally as pleasurable when met with your lips. There was no real question in your mind, you knew they would feel magical. You couldn't help but let your anticipation bubble and boil and grow deep within you. Knowing that you had lived this man for almost 100 years brought waves of nostalgia for memories that were just out of reach to you.

You found yourself looking for Nat and Wanda, pulling them off to the side when you walked in to see them talking to everyone else. 'I need your help.' Both of their brows curved down and furrowed with a slight concern until you continued to speak, 'I'm going on a date tonight and I have nothing to wear.' When they heard your dilemma; they simply smiled, talking your had and pulling you off to one of the many rooms. As Nat curled your hair, Wanda sat carefully finishing your makeup with eyeliner and lipstick additions. Finally, showing you the outfit choices.
'What I'm getting from this is I can either wear red or black...?' You sighed, looking at the two colours spread across all of the clothing. 'Give me the black dress.'

Bucky sat at the bar, drink in hand as he waited for you. The moment the clock hit 7:30pm; you emerged from the room and let me tell you this, the whole jaw dropping phrase was a complete understatement. Bucky practically spat out his drink when he saw you walking towards him, your hair falling in gently little curls down your back, the fading light from the sun illuminating the lightest bits which contrasted the darkest parts further. Your dress fell mid-thigh, the dark black material hugging your curves in the most flattering of ways. Your lips were a deep shade of red, one that (according to Nat and Wanda) had been given to you by a very close friend back in the day- one that you had worn on almost every date with Bucky to this day. So of course, you had to wear it today.