Chapter No.18

Donghyuck froze. He was so under shock he couldn't move, even though he wanted to do it so desperately.

Before the boy could finally kiss back, the older already pulled back, making the younger very sad because of the sudden loss.

"I-I'm sorry...", Mark stuttered quietly as he put both of their foreheads together.

The male didn't know what got into him, he was never the type to kiss somebody so suddenly and stutter right after it.
The black-haired boy just couldn't help it, the younger looked too kissable at the moment.

"W-What are you s-sorry for?", the sunkissed boy asked, afraid that the other didn't mean to kiss the younger at all.

"I shouldn't have kissed you out of nowhere. It felt just right.", the elder closed his eyes and sighed, not wanting to see the Korean male angry or even disgusted.

The Canadian felt dumb and embarrassed, he didn't know if the boy in his arms is gay, so there was a high chance that the latter didn't like the kiss at all and wanted nothing to do with the older anymore.

But still, there was a little bit of hope that the younger male was gay and liked the kiss. He hoped that the suntanned boy wouldn't distance himself from the elder just because of a small sudden kiss.

It made Mark's heart beat in pain only thinking about not seeing the younger as they would right now.

And this made the boy scared. He was scared that he would fall for the boy in his arms, just to get rejected by the other.

But before he could overthink everything any further, he got surprised by something soft pressing against his lips.

Once he realized that he had Donghyuck's lips on his own, the Canadian didn't waste any time and pulled the Korean towards himself, hugging him even tighter, so there wasn't any space left between them.

It was magical for both of them. They forgot everything around them, there was just the two of them hugging each other while sharing a long, soft kiss.

"Wow...", Mark whispered after they finally pulled away to catch their breath again.

"What was that for, kitten?", the older questioned with a smirk plastered on his face.

The Korean boy blushed. He didn't know where his confidence came from but he didn't mind it one single bit.

"Y-You looked l-like you w-were overthinking. I-I wanted to d-distract you a l-little bit.", Haechan shyly looked away from the elder but the other quickly put his index finger under the younger's chin and made him look at the black-haired boy again.

"Thank you...", Mark paused but spoke up again once he noticed the questioning look on the sunkissed boy's face.
"Thank you for distracting. It worked a lot."

"I'm glad it helped.", Donghyuck suddenly got excited but could you blame him?
He got to kiss his crush twice and the latter didn't seem to mind it.

"So...", the younger spoke up after a few moments of silence. He couldn't help but voice the next question, his curiosity getting the best of him.
"D-Did you l-like it?"

Deciding to tease the shorter a little bit, Mark grinned and acted clueless, "What do you mean? What should I have liked?"

"Don't p-play dumb. D-Did you like the k-kiss.", the younger whined but got all shy and blushed when he said the last word.

"Yeah", the taller replied, still grinning but got serious as he asked his next question.

"Did you like it?"

_______________________________________
'Did you like it?'

This question made Donghyuck think way too much for his liking.
Of course, the boy liked the kiss but he was scared to admit it. He was scared of what happened after he would confess to the older.

The sunkissed male couldn't answer Mark's question because they got interrupted by Renjun who screamed at the two to start walking again.

The seven boys were currently in another hair salon, so the youngest Chinese could finally fulfill his dare.

"Should I dye my hair too?", Renjun suddenly asked, making his Korean best friend flinch a little bit.

"I mean, you would probably look good in any hair color, so why not doing it?", Donghyuck responded and looked at a mirror that hung at the wall opposite of them.

"If I do it, you should do it too.", the older Chinese said, not accepting a 'no' from the other.
"You would look hella good with silver hair."

"You think so?"

"Of course.", the older assured his friend and turned towards the boy holding hands with a slight smirk.
"What do you think, Mark-hyung? Do you think Hyuck would look good with silver hair?"

The oldest looked between the small Chinese boy and the boy he was holding hands with before deciding how to answer the question.

"Yeah", Mark nodded blankly but on the inside, he was freaking out just about the thought of the younger with silver hair.

"Ok, I'll do it but you have to dye your hair too.", Haechan addressed his older friend and received a nod as a reply.

"What about you hyung? Do you want to dye your hair too since we are already here?", Donghyuck questioned the Canadian beside him and tilted his head with curious eyes which found the oldest way too cute.

"I think, I will dye them blonde.", the boy responded and looked at the other who had a slight blush on his cheeks.

"You think it'll suit me?", Mark teased the younger, making him blush even more.

"Y-Yeah...", Donghyuck whispered and blushed just at the thought of the older with blonde hair.

After some hours - when both boys were done - , Mark dragged Donghyuck towards a quiet corner to get some privacy.

Finally being a little bit alone, the now blond-haired pushed the other against the wall. Their bodies glued together, not letting some space for anything.

"You haven't answered my question earlier.", the older stated with a deep voice. "Did you like the kiss?"

The shorter male couldn't respond to the question, too occupied with the older's good looks.

"Kitten, you have to answer me.", Mark whispered with a voice full of dominance and his lips slightly touching the younger's while speaking, making the latter shiver.

"I-I did.", Haechan replied, still a little bit dazed.
As a response, the sunkissed boy received a quick kiss from the elder which only lasted for a few minutes.

After some moments, the boys went back to their friends who were already out of the building, standing outside of the front door.

Before the boys walked outside, Mark pulled the younger back and whispered in the other's ear, making shivers roll down the Korean's back once again,
"By the way, you look gorgeous with silver hair, kitten."

Outside, the seven boys walked away from the building but got quickly stopped by a voice behind them.

"Yah, Park Jisung!"

-----------------------------------
Hey, my lovely cookies
How are you?

I have a two weeks vacation from now on, so expect more updates

Eat well and stay healthy 💞

        ~evi