*Draco's flashbacks pt 11*

Days went by and the actions were the same, My father would go in around 6 pm...take y/n to the dark room and torture her and then have her drink the sleeping draught.

I would then go in, heal, sit, and watch her sleep making sure she would be okay.

"You have to take over the session" my father came from the dark room holding his arm.

"What?" I jumped up

"You have to continue the session! If I don't show the dark lord will assume...and then we'll all be screwed!" He shouted

"Okay fine....I'll do it" I sighed

I heard the faint sobs coming from the room as I took a deep breath holding the door knob.

I finally opened the door and walked in

"Jones?" I seen her lying on a metal table with a single light shining on her.

She looked at me as dread filled her eyes, I looked over her injuries to see what else I could do without causing her to bleed out.

I was taught about the body and how it works for my training. That way when the time came I knew how to kill someone fast...or let it drag out as the plead for you to kill them.

I also scanned my own mind...I could turn off the empathy. But if I did it too much I could so much as kill her.

I dug down deep just shutting down the slightest feelings.

"Tell me who works for the order and I will let you go to your room" I said stiffly

"I don't know" She spat

I looked to the weapons.

A club, lance, a small halberd, a flail....I picked up the small dagger that was untouched and I knew to be lot less harmful then the rest of them.

"Jones...I'm asking you ple-"

"I told you I don't know!" She shouted

I was hoping she'd say something...anything...even if it was a lie.

I twirled the dagger around my fingers and took a deep breath.

I knew if I punctured the skin right below her ribs and angled to the right I could miss the spleen and the large intestine but get close enough to make it seem I did my part.

Before the thought left my mind I heard her wince in pain.

I pull the dagger from her body, watching the blood run down my arms my stomach became a bottomless pit.

I slammed the weapon down on the table and stumbled out of the room. I felt a wave of immediate nausea crash down on me.

My mother knew something was wrong when I opened the door she was waiting on me.

"It's done" i hissed

"You go, I'll take care of it"

I ran straight to the closest bathroom.

"You're gonna be okay"

Was the first thing that came across my mind as I stared at the water rushing down the drain, my hands gripping the sink, sweat dripping down my face.

I blinked.

When they opened, I was leaned over the toilet as someone began wiping my face and mouth with a warm cloth.

"Mum?"

"Sh...you're okay" she continued to wipe my face

"How is she?"