"Just in time"

One month later: y/n's pov

"How did you sleep Dear?" Narcissa greeted me the same every morning. A cup of tea and a plate of pity.

"Good, what about you?" I took a sip

"Good" she smiled

The days and nights were long. It feel like everything was unbalanced. I haven't heard from Draco since that night. I even fell sick since he's been gone...we've had doctors come in, none of which knows what's wrong with me.

Narcissa said he's sent a letter each week, just telling her he was fine.

I hope he's okay, where ever that is.

The first couple of weeks I walked passed his room, the door was wide open, the bed was sloppy from the morning we both woke up. I finally shut his door so I didn't have to stare into the emptiness.

I don't usually come out of my room, besides when Beesy wants me to go for a walk. She cries sometimes, she misses him too.

Lucius doesn't talk to me much, he knows I found out about the sessions so he keeps his distance...not to mention I'm the reason his son has been missing for a month.

"Have you heard from him?" I broke the tension

"This letter just came in, I was about to read it...you can if you'd like?" She handed me the small envelope

I broke the seal and began to read...

"Dear Mum,

I hope all is well at home; I think about you all, often.

To answer your question, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be away...if it were so easy to get her off my mind, I would be home.

Tell Father the dark lord has me picking up extra tasks...a couple of which you wouldn't approve of.

I'll be back soon,

D.M"

"Is everything alright dear?" Narcissa asked

I nodded, wiping my tears away

"I wish he'd come home" I folded the paper gently

"Me too dear" her eyes teared up.

"You can write him back, if you'd like" she encouraged

"You'd let me?"

"Yes of course" she smiled

"Thank you" I hugged her and ran back to my room

I grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill...

"Draco,

It's me...y/n.

Your mother let me write back you. She wants you to come home.

I want you to come home...

I know some things happened but just come back to us.

Please,
Jones"

I wanted to say more. But I didn't. I just hoped he would write me back, soon.
.
.
.
.
Five months later:

Draco didn't reach out anymore since then...

I apologized to Narcissa over and over, for I was the reason he hadn't wrote anyone back.

It seemed everyone was on edge now, Lucius wouldn't even acknowledge me anymore...I don't blame him.

2:30am