Chapter 13: Setting Up For Fun

As the day went by, it soon came close to nighttime, and all of the ultimates had grabbed their stuff for the night, and made their way to one of the empty classrooms they chose to have the sleepover in. After they all gathered that started setting things up.

Kirumi and Rantaro started setting up the food, Kaito and Gonta cleared the classroom of the desks and chairs, and everyone else started placing and setting up the sleeping area. Even making a big tent that covered almost half the room; which was Angie's and Kaede's idea.

Well not everyone was helping; Kokichi was too busy bringing in a cartoonishly big bag. When asked what was in the bag, she just smiled and said that it was a secret. And well nobody wanted to deal with it so they just moved on.

With all that said and done they had all finished the preparations, had gotten dressed in their new gender matching (Author's Note: idk how to phrase this) pajamas and the sleepover was about to commence. As they all gathered under the tent the nighttime announcement came.

Monotaro: Hello everyone! This is a school announcement. It is now 10 p.m. As such .....

After that everyone just ignored the rest of the announcement after that and went back to what they were doing. After the first few minutes the group just enjoyed each other's company(mostly) and had a fun time talking to each other(except for a few individuals). But then someone broke the harmony and said...

Kokichi: Hey everyone!

Everyone then looked(or glared) in Kokichi's direction.

Kokichi: LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!

Everyone paused and started at Kokichi for a moment. Then someone spoke up.

Miu: What the hell you b****, why would anyone want to do something as stupid as that?

Kokichi: Oh Miu, I would have thought someone as kinky as you would like this sort of game. Or are you just a fake wh***? Oops sorry, I meant fake bastard(Author's Note: Sorry I don't know a lot of bad words)

Miu: Uuuhhh, Uuuugh, UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Miu started sexualy raging in the room, and Tenko right next to him, shielding Himiko's precious innocence from this lusty display.

Kaito: Ok then, with that aside, I actually like Kokichi's suggestion. Huh I guess it's not just our genders that have gone upside down.

Kokichi: Well I wouldn't want to agree with a baseless idiot like you anyways.

Kaito: WHAT WAS THAT YOU LITTLE ...

Kaede: Ok let's break this up. With that being said I would also like to play truth or dare, I have played it before and it was a lot of fun!

Korekiyo: Kekeke, well this sounds like a very delicious and exciting plan! I wonder where else this will go? Yes, I would also like to partake in this game of wonders that brings out the true essence of teen culture.

Angie: Wow this sounds fun, Atua is also very excited to play this ritual game. Ssoooo .... Let's play! Let's play!

Rantaro: Alright now, I have no objections. Does anyone else?

Everyone shook their heads; well almost everyone, Maki had to be persuaded by Kaito's newly found baby doll eyes. Although they're not as effective as the others females' baby doll eyes were still very effective. Especially on Maki.

With that being said and done the sleepover commenced.

-------------------------

Hi! It's Padwritter here, so sorry for all of the delays and such. It's just that I have a lot of school work and have just had to study and take my ACT test for college. I hope you will all forgive me for breaking so many promises. I am truly and absolutely sorry. But fear not I will absolutely 100% will have all of the chapters I have promised you either tomorrow or on Thursday. With me posting the chapters as I finish them like I am doing now.

With all of that being said, I hope you will all like what I have now and what is coming your way. I am not the best writer so any help or constructive criticism you give me I'll use it to create a better reading experience for you all. I want to bring the story up to the love you all have for chapter two, which according to the wattpad statistics is the most popular chapter.

Lately if you all want to, I would really appreciate and will gladly take any truths or dare you have for the V3 ultimate students to ask each other. I think it would be more meaningful and fun if you all place your suggestions. But even if you don't want to give or even have a truth or a dare you want to suggest, I hope you like the up and coming chapters all the same. Also if you don't like the truth or dare aspect, then I'm sorry. I will also try to vary it a bit by sprinkling in some one shots from time to time.

Thank you and have a nice day!