Chapter 3: The Big Problem

Everyone was shocked.

Shuichi: W-what d-d-did you do to m-me!

Monokuma: Fufufufu Looking good Shuichi, girly! The special effect of the bazooka, is that it switches a person's gender to the opposite sex.

Kaito: Why would you do that?

Monokuma: Because it is the motive this time. Also if you guys freak out it will at least be beary entertaining. Now next victim.

Monokuma then aimed the beam at Himiko, and then . . .  Nothing happened.

Monokuma: Huh? It seems that the bazooka has broken. Well that is no problem, I can have it fixed but it will take a while, and it seems as though it can only be used one before malfunctioning. I will have to fix that.

Monokuma put the bazooka away.

Monokuma: Now lets get on to business, SHUICHI!

Shuichi jumped at the loud call of his name.

Monokuma: you can't wear those overgrown rags. Now lets get you changed! Monokubs!

The three Monokubs through some clothes into the air. After that Monophanie tackled Shuichi. A curtain surrounded the two and showed dust and a sign of struggle between the two girls. After a while Shuichi's old clothes flew out of the top of the curtain, and then the curtain fell.

Everybody looked as Shuichi with a shocked expression. She had a black knee high school skirt, a buttoned up black navy school jacket with gray buttons, a gray scarf, a gray shirt, black stockings, black high heel shoes, and of course her black detectives hat, on her head covering her long, chest length black hair.

Monokuma: Wow Shuichi you look beautiful, now that you are a girl I can tell that even before you were hit by the bazooka you  looked like a lady, and now you are one aren't you so beary happy!

Shuichi: NO I'M NOT, MONOKUMA CHANGE ME BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Monokuma: No can do Shuichi! It is the motive I can't turn back now, but don't worry everyone else is going to be joining you in this genderbending motive in a while, maybe say 2 weeks at least. Also your monopad and closet have been changed so now you are officially a girl. Well see ya later!

Monokuma left the gym.

Monotaro: We need to go to.

Monokubs: So long, bear well.

As the Monokubs left everyone turned their attention to Shuichi.

Kaede: Shuichi are you ok?

Shuichi: Yeah I am ok, on second thought, NO I am not what should I do!!!!

Miu: Its' fine the only problem is that you are a little small upstairs.

Kaito: Miu show some respect!

Kokichi: Wow Shuichi looks so cool, and pretty *Kokichi touches Shuichi's skirt* especially in these clothes and with that long raven hair of his- oh I mean hers.

Shuichi pulled down her skirt.

Shuichi: N-not funny Kokichi!

Tenko: Yeah, back off degenerate male, now that Shuichi is a part of the female society, I will protect her with my neo-aikido.

Gonta: Gonta will help too, Gonta will be a good gentleman to Shuichi.

Shuichi: Thanks "Shuichi pulls down her hat" You are very good friends, now I am just worried about all of you, because Monokuma will do to you guys what he did to me.