Chapter 5: Nurse Spy

Kirumi and Shuichi finally reached the nurses office. As they went inside they were greeted by Kaede, Tsumugi, and Monophanie.

Kaede: Hey Shuichi!

Shuichi: Hi everyone.

Kirumi: Now lets get you ready for the tests and body measurements.

Tsumugi: Ok, so Shuichi can you take off your clothes for a little bit?

*Shuichi Blushed*

Monophanie: Its Ok, it is only us girls so don't be embarrassed.

Shuichi; Ok, fine.

Shuichi began to take off her uniform.

Meanwhile out side.

Kokichi was outside with Miu, Angie, and Kiibo.

Miu was there to see how big Shuichi's breasts were, Angie was their to pass on Atua's thoughts into getting another suitable female worshiper, and Kiibo was their because Miu needed his camera function.

Miu: I can't believe Kirumi called in the plain girly instead of me to record, Poo-ichi's measurements. I mean who knows about this stuff better than I do?

Kiibo: Miu it is not wise to spy on our friends. Maybe we should go, we would be in serious trouble if anyone catches us.

Angie: Relax robot, Atua said that it will all be fine and also that Shuichi will be a excellent supporter for the heavens.

Kiibo: Well you guys stay here then, I am going to leave.

Just as Kiibo was about to get up Kokichi pulled him down and messed with his machinery, so that he couldn't use his legs to walk away.

Kokichi: No way, we need your camera Kii-boy. So later on I can tease Shuichi about this in the future. Anyways looks like Shuichi is getting undressed!

-------------------------

Hello everyone, thank you for reading this fanfic, and remember to comment on your opinions on what will happen next inn this story, as well as my newest Idea for Danganronpa 4.

Here are some more characters I drew.

This character was originally created by LazyArtist100, but I added a few things here and there

This character was originally created by LazyArtist100, but I added a few things here and there. Her name is Katsumi Oki, and she is the Ultimate Traveler. She travels around the world and speaks multiple languages. She is originally from Canada, and is pretty kind unless you hurt someone dear to her. Katsumi's birthday is on December 31st 2003. Also she never leaves for anywhere without her backpack which has everything from a small tent to food. She saw the opportunity to settle in one place at Hopes Peak.

 She saw the opportunity to settle in one place at Hopes Peak

Benjiro Igarashi, he is the Ultimate Street Thug. He was born on August 13th, 2003. He was very poor and was abused as a child, so he ran away at the age of 7, to Berlin Germany. He is very knowledgeable about the black market and the undergrounds, as well as being able to handle himself in a fight. That got him in to Hopes Peak Academy. But he is in for a surprise.

Shion Yumi, she is known as the Ultimate Engineer

Shion Yumi, she is known as the Ultimate Engineer. She was born on the same day as Tomas Edison, On February 11th. Shion has a passion for inventing technology and solving mechanical problems. She is inspired by the Industrial  Revolution, the reason being that she loved how people could do anything to solve Earth's problems. Her birth place was Paris, France. Shion's skill earned her a place in Hopes Peak's new program.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT ON YOUR OPINIONS!!!