Chapter 9: Chaos in The School

Kaede, Shuichi, Tsumugi and Kirumi went and got all the others students and they all went into the gym.

Angie: I wonder why we are all here?

Tenko: I hope it is to get rid of the rest of the degenerate males. They are a menace to society.

Kaito: Oh come on we are not that bad. Especially me, I am Kaito Momota Luminary Of The Stars!!!!

Kokichi: Oh shut up you "Beep"-ing idiot. If any thing you should be Kaito Momota idiot excuse to man kinds adventure.

Kaito: WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!!!

Gonta: Kokichi, Gonta don't think that that was very kind. Be a gentleman, and say sorry to Kaito for everyone.

Miu: Just let this "Beep" be. He is probably "Beep"-ing Lying again.

Just before anything can get out of hand.

Monokubs: Rise and shine, Ursine!

The Monokubs Showed up.

Monotaro: Now What is all the mess about? Father is going to be mad at you all.

???: Yeah I will!

Everyone looked in the direction of the voice, and in the stuff (It was ment to be flesh, but its you know) it was Monokuma, in some sort of hunters outfit on.

Monokuma: Pupupu, I and guessing that all of you are wondering why I have called you all here. Well remember the motive from a few days ago?

Shuichi Blushed.

Shuichi: The bazooka you used to change me into a girl, you mean?

Kiibi: Uh Oh, you don't mean that ...

Before Kiibo could finish his sentence, Monokuma pulled out the special, new and fixed tool. The genderbend bazooka.

Tenko: OH NO!!!!!! ME AND HIMIKO ARE GOING TO BECOME DEGENERATE MALES!!!!!

With that Monokuma pulled the trigger and fired a shot at everyone. By the time the light dimmed everyone was the opposite gender.

Monokuma: Oh that is it. I have succeeded in passing out the motive aren't you all happy now. it is now a fair game!

After about 5 seconds of silence everyone started to panic, except for maybe Ryoma, Maki, Rantaro, Kirumi, Korekiyo, and Kokichi who was being highly inappropriate.

Tenko: AHHHHH, I AM A BOY, MY LIFE EXISTENCE IS OVER I CAN NEVER DO NEO-AIKIDO THE SAME EVER AGAIN!!!!!!

Kaito: WHAT THE WHERE IS MY GOATEE AND WHY DO I HAVE LONG HAIR?

Angie: Please Atua, turn us back into our regular selves, in the bodies that you originally made for us.

Miu: MY BEAUTY IT"S ALL GONE! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME!!!!!

Monokuma: Now now everyone, calm down, it is time for some new clothing. MONOKUBS!

Monokubs: On it!

Right on ue, the Monokubs went and got 15 different school uniforms. After that a curtain fell and surrounded each and every student. A theme song plays and the Kubs want to work. One by one Monotaro, Monophanie, and Monodam, went into every curtain and quickly dressed each student up, and threw their old uniforms out the top and to the side. But you can clearly see struggle in the curtains as the dressing up was finished. The curtain rises and reveal the 15 new students.

The First was Kaede Akamatsu. He has short yellow hair, with 4 musical hair clips, and a single strand loose on the top of his head. He was wearing a white formal shirt, with an orange necktie, over in which he had on his pink sweater. Also Kaede had on some rose pink pants that had a music note pattern on it, and finally some purple socks, tan dress shoes, and a white school book bag.