Chapter 4: Embarrassing Moments

After the whole chaos that morning, the group went to breakfast, Kokichi teased Shuichi the whole entire time. He pulled up her skirt, tried to braid her hair and after breakfast continued to do so for about 7 hours till 3pm.

Shuichi: KOKICHI STOP THAT RIGHT NOW, THAT IS EMBARRASSING!!!!!

Kokichi: Aaawww, but it's fun to make you blush!!

After that statement someone broke the argument, and lifted Kokichi away from Shuichi. That someone was the hero Kirumi.

*Shuichi sighed.*

Shuichi: Thanks Kirumi.

Kirumi: No problem Shuichi.

Kokichi: Kirumi, why did you have to do that, I was just having some fun. *Kockichi pouted*

Kirumi: *Kirumi crossed her arms* Because A: You are harassing Shuichi. Can't you see you are bothering her. And B: I need to barrow Shuichi for something. Monokuma gave me thee order to get her body measurements.

Kokichi: Oh, well lets all get going then. I have been curious about how big Shuichi's chest is, now where are we all going?

Shuichi: Y-yo-u a-are not going anywhere, and this is so embarrassing.

Kirumi: That is right Kokichi you are still male, and cannot follow. Also Shuichi don't be scared, it will all be fine you are now of the female race, and it will just be me, Monophanie, Kaede and Tsumugi. And besides you need to get used to being with the girls, you might never turn back to being male.

Shuichi's face turned from embarrassed to sad.

Shuichi: Never get turned back.

Kokichi: Aw, now look what you have done you have made Shuichi sad.

Kirumi: Oh, I am so sorry Shuichi I Didn't mean it like that, but there is a high probability that, that statement is true, on the other hand maybe you will turn back. Never less you need to get used to this. But accept my sincere apology.

Shuichi: There is no problem, thank you for your support Kirumi. Now lets get to the nurses office.

Kirumi: Right, and Kokichi stay here and don't cause anymore trouble, if you behave like a 5 year old I will treat you like a 5 year old, and put you in a timeout.

Kokichi: Aaaawwww, fine but lets play together some other time OK Shuichi, well bye.

As Kokichi left, Kirumi and Shuichi headed towards the nurses office, and on the way their they were being followed by a certain purple haired boy.

-------------------------

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't updated in like forever but I went on vacation for a few days, and right after that I had to help my parents with a family thing. So sorry and from now on I will update this story every Tuesday, again so sorry. Also I will be deleting the authors note and going over any typos soon.

Next item at business, I need more ideas for not just this story but a new one I am thinking up. (And yes I am weird to think about writing this story while thinking about doing another one even though I am terrible at updating when I am supposed to)

Anyway My theme is Danganronpa 4 Lost Hope World. It is a story where the Principal of Hopes Peak Academy, Makoto Naegi, develops the New World Talent Program. Inviting Ultimate Students from all around the world to go to Hopes Peak, to grow their own special talents. But Monokuma intercepts the transportation of 16 students going to Tokyo, and forces  them into the killing game. Will the loss of the worlds best student cause a mass world despair or will the students escape and bring all the nations to a bright future with hope.

That is my story plan. Anyway I need anyone reading this to spread the word about this to the dangan community. I want to make these characters come alive and write something that would help more people better know how danganronpa works. Also so that I can put how you handle despair and hope. So don't be scared to put in your opinions on a character or two.

I will draw several Character ideas from mine to you guy. And then after I drew a good selection i will put a vote out so you can vote for your top 16 choices and I will put the best up for my newest story.

SO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, COMMENT ON YOUR CHARACTER AND STORY IDEAS, AND VOTE WHEN THE TIME COMES!!!!!

Also thank you LazyArtist100 for your Idea, I will post another chapter tomorrow to make up for lost time, and I will post your character, the reason I didn't post it today is that I couldn't get the picture of the character on to my computer. So sorry. but tomorrow I will try again, thanks for your support.