Chapter 11: The Better View

As nighttime ended everyone woke up and started to get ready for the day, and were headed to the dining hall for breakfast.

Shuichi: Hi everyone, how was your night?

Kaito: It was ok, kinda hoped this was just a very strange dream. But I guess not.

Rantaro: Yeah it was the same for me. But I still don't get how this is going to get any of us to start killing each other. This is more ridiculous than murderous.

Kokichi: Well we will just have to wait and see, right? For now just enjoy this experience, don't be a bad brown avocado big sis Rantaro!

Rantaro: Hey, I'm not an avocado. But anyway I like your positive attitude Kokichi!

???: WWWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Suddenly there was a terrible scream. Everyone in the room jumped in surprise, and then turned to the sight of the door.

Tenko: Why did this have to happen, why us!! HIMIKO AND I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!

There at the door was Tenko screaming in agony while walking to his seat, like a person that is depressed and hopeless. Following her was the rest of the class who were covering their ears in annoyance.

Miu: Oh, come on you idiot. Stop that whining or I'll cut you a new one, and turn you into a girl myself. And trust me it will neither be pleasant or desirable.

Gonta: Miu, that is no way for a gentleman to speak. You need to be nice to everyone as you are gentleman now, as that is what true gentlemen are all about!

Himiko: Nnneeee, Tenko can you please stop whining! I still think you are nice. It doesn't matter what gender a person is, it is all about their character and true personality.

Tenko: OH HIMIKO!!! Even as a male you are still so pure and sweet. No matter what I will do my best to protect you till the very end!!!! I'll try my best, just for you!!!!

Tsumugi: Ah, finally all the streaming is over great Job, Himiko!

Himiko: Ne, it was nothing!

He said as he was blushing.

KIrumi: Alright everyone, breakfast is ready for you all!

Kokichi: YAY!!! Dad has made breakfast!!!

Kirumi: I have also prepared some batteries for K1-B0, so that she can enjoy breakfast with us as well.

K1-B0: Oh wow! Thank you so much Kirumi!

After all of that everyone one started to eat.

Kaito: Hey Everyone!

Everyone stopped eating and directed their focus onto Kaito.

Kaede: What is it Kaito?

Kaito stood up so that everyone could see and hear her.

Kaito: I know things have been pretty hard lately but I have a fantastic idea for all of us to not only get to know each other a little better, but it will be super fun!!

Angie: Oh oh, what is it? A ritual? A sacrifice? A praying session to our greatest god?

Miu: How is all that stupid "Beep" fun?!?!

Miu said with anger and annoyance.

Korekiyo: Everyone, please stop this negativity. Please continue Kaito, you have peaked my interest.

She said in her usual creepy and soft voice.

Kaito: Ok.. Thank you. What I was thinking was...

Everyone(except maybe Maki) listened closely.

Kaito: I was thinking that we could have an epic and super fun SLEEPOVER!!

-------------------------

Hi everyone Padwriter here! So glad to finally release another chapter, sorry it took so long to write there were a lot of different reasons. But again so so so so so so so so so sorry!!! Also sorry if this chapter was not done well or was not up to your expectations. Anyway you all seemed to like the Sleepover, Game and Truth or Dare idea, so I'm making it happen.

Comment truth or dare questions below so that we can have a variety of ideas(I will also be making my own questions. But I'll be making the answers to both my own and your questions to what I think will fit the best. So sorry, but it makes it easier to write for me)

Also comment on different games they should/could play(My choice was the king's game. But it may be too similar to truth or dare.)

So Have a nice day and I hope that I can post soon, and not in another year!! Again sorry!!