Chapter 10: School Wide Panic

Everyone then continued to panic/act as if it was normal.

Kokichi: Hehehe, it seems we have all changed genders!

She said with her high pitched voice.

Tenko: SHUT UP YOU DEGENERate... WAIT THAT'S RIGHT I'M THE DEGENERATE MALE NOW, SO SORRY KOKICHI!!!!!! I NEED TO TRAIN 10000 TIMES HARDER TO FORGIVE MYSELF!!!!!!!!

Kaede: No need to beat yourself up Tenko, he um ... she is probably just making trouble again.

Ryoma: Man this is all so weird. Well at least not much has changed, I'm still the shortest person here.

As she pulled her hat down.

Korekiyo: Oh my this is certainly a magnificent experience, I can now learn about what being a fair maiden feels like, and what they can do.

Miu: Gaaahh stop being so creepy you "Beep"ing ass "Beep", you are giving me a serious headache.

Kaito: This isn't happening, this isn't happening, THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!!!

Angie: Lets pray to Atua that we will return to the bodies that he has given us.

As he put his hands together and prayed.

Gonta: How can Gonta be gentleman, when Gonta not being man. Should Gonta now be gentlewoman?

Tsumugi: It is ok Gonta, you'll always be a kind gentleman, even when you're a woman! Besides you'll get used to it, I have since I've dressed like this before.(And have dressed as a male character before)

Himiko: Nnneeeee this is to hard to put my mind across, even if we used magic there is no way this could have happened.

Maki:.......

Maki just stayed silent.

Kirumi: Calm down everyone, we need to remain calm.

Kirumi said, as he was trying to get the other students to calm down.

Rantaro: Like we can calm down, (Whispering) This is just like the last time.

Kiibo: Why is everyone so panicked, it is as if the room had become a big space of insecurities. Why doesn't everyone just tell us their true feelings?

Kokichi: Jeeeezzz, Kii-girl you should really read the room, and it is not like we can show our feelings that easily, you're making everyone uncomfortable. Well that is expected as you are a heartless robot.

Kiibo: HEY THATS' ROBOPHOBIC! I CAN UNDERSTAND AND TELL REAL HUMAN EMOTIONS!!

Monokuma: FUFUFUFU, It seems that now everyone has the motive. Its now fair game, wonder what will happen with this new situation!

Kaede: Nothing will happen Monokuma, because no matter what we wouldn't kill each other!

Monokuma: Okay, well than you will have to live this forever! But now we should leave you to it!

Monokubs: So long, bear well.

And with that the Monokubs, and Monokuma left the gym.

Shuichi: Is everyone ok?

Kaito: I think we are ok now, sorry Shuichi I didn't mean to make my sidekick worried.

Shuichi: Well, I think everyone should go back to their rooms and rest after this turn of events, we then we should discuss what we should do tomorrow.

Everyone then left the gym to go to their respective rooms that were now suited to their new genders.

-------------------------

Hi everyone Padwriter here! "Gets down to my knees" SO SO SO SO SO SO SSSOOORRRYYY! BUT I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND THINGS I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE, I'M TRYING TO GET BACK ON TRACK, BUT I KNOW I HAVE NO EXCUSE SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Well moving on, I need help choosing the next idea for a chapter/one shot.

1. A one shot or chapter involving a couple/ pair(Your choice)

2. A group event like a sleepover, game, or even truth or dare

3. A Q&A involving the genderbend V3 cast

4. Pictures of the genderbend v3 cast

5. Normal interactions and everyday life.

Thank you and H.A.G.S(Have A Great Summer)