It's a Date

Stiles, Scott, and I made up the plan that I would go on a date with Peter and ask him some questions. They were convinced that I would mess this up so they came to my house to give me some pep talk before I left for the date.

"So what are you going to ask him first?" Scott said.

"Who you are you friends with" I said while putting my cloths on in the bathroom and them sitting on my bed.

"What if he asks you why you are asking him that" Stiles said.

"Than I'll say shut up and kiss me" I said to mess with Stiles, I could practically feel him blushing through the door.

"Are you ready" I said opening the door.

"You look ...great" Stiles said looking me up and down and smiling.

"Ya" Scott said nodding his head.

"Well I must be leaving dear boys or I shall be late for my date, and thanks for the pep talk" I said hugging them both and walking out the door.

The date was at some fancy restaurant. When I got there I parked my bike and went in.

I saw Peter sitting down wearing a nice suit while I walked up and sat down. We made the usually small talk and I did my best to laugh at his corny jokes.

The first question I asked was "So, like who are you friends with" with my biggest smile.

"Um, Harriet and her brother" he said cautiously.

We went on with some more small talk. Then I asked "What are some of your hobby's".

"Um, I like reading fantasy books and I like magic, no wait, no scrach that, I like magic tricks" he said stupidly.

My phone started to ring so I ecused myself and answered it, it was a dead line.

When I went back to the table Peter said "Lets make a toast" raising his glass.

"To a new friendship" he said taking a sip.

He offered to take me home so I said yes. I suprisingly had a pretty good time.

I didn't feel like telling the boys what I found out, it seemed wrong to do that to someone so sweet and kind. I felt terible for him, being wrapped up in all this and everything.

When I walked through the door I saw Scott, Stiles and my grandma sitting on the floor playing scrable.

Once I walked in they stood up imedetly asking me all of these questions, I just replyed that I couldn't get anything out of him and walked into my room and went to sleep.

Stiles POV

It was weird that Red didn't  tell us anything and then went strat to bed, it wasn't like her. She was going on another date with Peter to "get imformation" in the park. I decided to get to the bottom of this. So Scott and I went to the park to spy on them.

"She looks too happy" I said holding the bonokulars to my face.

"Can you hear what they're saying" I said to Scott and his amazing werewolf powers.

"Yeah, good stuff like about Harriet being his friend" he said confused.

"And what is she saying" I said eagerly.

"Um, you might not like it, she saying lets not talk about that, lets talk about how incredable cute you are" he mummbled.

"She's just faking it" I said looking though the binoculars.

I saw getting closer and closer.

"Hey guys" I said popping out from behind the bush.

"Oh, hey Stiles watcha doin" Red said anoyed.

"Oh, nothing just reading a book, behind that bush" I said hesitantly.

"Well, as you can see I am on a date, so would you be so kind as to leave us alone" she said angrely.

"This is my park too and I want to read my book behind this lovely one of a kink bush" I said standing up and facing her.

"I would like to see the book that is so great that the one and only Stiles Stilinski has to sit behind this beautiful one of a kind bush and read its poetic genius" she said also standing up to face me.

"Well, I am writing it, in my haed, let me tell you it's pretty damn good if I do say so myself" I said getting devilish glares from Peter.

"Whatever, Peter and I will just go somewhere else" she said storming off tuging Peter behind her.

"Call her grandma and see if she can get her back to the house" Scott said getting up from behind the bush.

"Oh so now you get up and help me" I said as we walked back to the jeep.