Realization

Red's POV

Today I will be killed or kill someone, great.

I got up brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. I took a small pocket knife and nicked my finger; I bleed the purple goo, great.

My grandma was busy doing something in the basement all day. The house was rather cold so I put my red hoodie on.

"Red, deary can you bring me some soup" she said in her sweat old lady voice.

"Okay" I yelled back.

I made the soup and walked down the steps to the basement.

I went to hand it to my grandma when I saw Derek Hale standing infront of my grandma who was tided up.

I dropped the soup, screamed, and ran to the table to get a knife, but he stopped me before I could get there.

"What are you trying to do little Red?" Derek said with his fangs out, something was different, his eyes were green.

He put his nasty finger nails up to my neck.

I felt so helpless, but then I grabbed Derek's arm, and I saw purple lines leaving my arm and going into his, he fell to his knees.

"Red!" Stiles yelled running down the stairs.

"Your eyes" he said more quiet.

I looked at Derek's eyes and they were normal. Thank god grandma was fine. Derek still laid unconchus on the floor.

"It wasn't him, he was under some sort of spell, and his eyes were green" I said catching my breath.

Lydia's POV

I got in my car to go to the grocery store, but when I walked out of my house I was in a forest.

When I went to look at my house, it wasn't there.

"Great" I said walking around.

I walked a little ways down the path when in front of me I saw a huge tower with vines growing up the side and a big thorn bush at the bottom.

I curiously walked up to it, looking around. Suddenly something hit me in the head and then everything went dark.

I woke up in a dusty round room made out of stone, my head throbbing.

I stood up and looked around; there was a table, chair, a cracked mirror, and a broom.

There was one window, I walked up to it. I was in the tower.

I looked for a possible exit, but there wasn't one.

I passed by the mirror and sall something green glowing in the darkness.

I wiped the dust off the mirror and saw my eyes glowing bright green.

So I screamed.

I quickly blinked my eyes, and the green was gone.

"Lydia" I heard someone yell.

"Yes" I yelled back running to the window.

I saw Isaac standing at the bottom of the tower looking up at me.

"How'd you get up there" he said stupidly.

"Someone knocked me out and put me up here" I yelled.

"Is there anything that can get you out" he said looking up to me.

"You think I haven't already thought of that" I said but looked around anyway.

To my surprise I saw a long rope sitting in the corner.

"Hear" I said throwing one end of the rope to him.

I tied it to a Colum in the middle of the room.

"God, don't let me die this way" I said climbing down the rope.

"Don't look down" Isaac said.

"Duh" I said. I finally got to the bottom.

"Crises averted" Isaac said.

As Isaac turned to walk away he tripped and fell into the thorn bush. He turned and howled a chilling howl.

"My eyes" he yelled.

"They'll heal okay, let's get back into town" I said looking at his scratched eyes.

"Red will know something about this, let's go to her house" I said looking for answers.

Allison's POV

I was on my bed doing some homework when I heard someone tapping on my window.

It was Scott. I opened up the window, "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Taking you to a party, get ready" he said hopping into my room.

"Sorry, I can't I'm supposed to help my dad with something tonight" I said sitting on my bed.

"Well, he doesn't have to know" he said kissing me.

"Okay, but only for a little while" I said getting ready.

We drove up to a house with flashing lights and loud music blaring.

 We spent like thirty minutes at the party then decided to leave.

We both got in the car, I looked at his eyes and they were glowing bright green.

"What is it" Scott said, his green eyes gone.

"Oh, nothing" I said worried.

Then suddenly he wolfed out and started to attack me. I quickly pulled out a knife and held it to his face.

"Scott stop" I said under my breath.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me" he said his eyes green again.

"I need some space" Scott said getting out of the car.

"No, Scott wait" I said as he ran off into the woods.

"Red will know what to do" I thought to myself as I drove to her house.

Red's POV

I saw two pairs of headlights in my driveway, what now. Allison, Isaac, and Lydia walked through the door.

"We have questions" Allison said closeting the door.

"Yeah well I do too" I said sitting down.

"What is happening to us" Lydia said a sound of urgantsy in her voice.

"I don't know, okay, I've been racking my brain all day, and there's purple goo everywhere, for god sake my eyes are purple and I'm going to end up like the guy who didn't end well" I yelled getting more and more freaked out by the second.

"Call Stiles" I heard Allison whisper to Isaac.

"You need to go back to the beginning" Grandma said and then walked out the door.

"God, Grandma, what do you mean" I said frustrated with her comments.

"When did this all start, the book, the book!" I said running to my room, a grabbed the book and opened the pages.

I flipped to Little Red Riding Hood, Derek was the name of the wolf, I flipped to Rapunzel her name was Lydia and the prince Isaac, and then Beauty and the Beast, Allison and Scott.

"It's all here" I said looking at them.

"But what the hell does it mean" Lydia said looking at the pages. 

"It's Stiles he's gone, Scott just called" Isaac said walking into the room.