And the Plot Thickens

For the rest of the day I stayed at Red's house waiting for her to wake up. Occasionally she would breathe heavily or toss and turn calling out my name.

In the three hours I got a good look at her room, it was very neat and tidy. She had bookcases going up most of the walls, filled with books.

Finally around six at night she sat up breathing heavily wide eyed. I told her everything I knew and then I asked her about what she knew.

"One minute I was walking to the kitchen and the next I was on the floor and that all I remember" she said rubbing her head.

"What could have caused it" I said with my hands on my head.

"Another love poison" her grandma said walking through the door.

"But how" Red said.

"Thats what you need to find out" she said walking out of the room.

"Thank god" I said giving her a big hug.

"It had to be Peter" I said pacing.

"I didn't see him do anything" she said.

"Think hard, was there any time when he was alone" I said holding her by the shoulders.

"Yeah, someone called me in the middle of our dinner and I walked out of the restaurant to take it and when I came back he made a toast" she said with wide eyes.

"I'm such an idiot, I'll call him and tell him to come over" she said picking her phone up. For backup I called Scott, Allison, and Isaac.

Once he walked through the door Isaac got him in a headlock.

"Why did you poison me" Red said standing in front of him.

"What are talking about" he said lying.

"You know, you put it in my drink when I went to take a call in the restaurant" she said.

"I don't know anything" he yelled.

Scott punched him in the face, "Tell us all you know" he yelled back.

"Never" Scott punched him again.

"Just tell us" he punched him again.

"Fine, fine, I'll tell you what I know, just stop punching me, god" he said his nose bloody.

"Who do you work for" Red said running my finger across the bladeof then knife she was holding.

"Harriet, her brother John, and, and.... The Nights of Endings" he said mumbling.

"What do they want" I said looking into his cold eyes.

"I don't know" he said, Scott punched him again.

"Are you sure you don't want to change your answer" Scott said ready to punch him again.

"They want Red dead" he said looking up with an evil look on his face.

"Why are you working for them" I yelled.

"Because I want her dead too" I punched him hurting my hand in the process.

"What is the Nights of Endings role in all of this" Allison said walking up closer to him.

"Harriet summand them to asist her, she knew Red had let's say, dangerous friends" he said with a smirk on his face.

"What does she have against Red?" I said examning my hand.

"Thats for you to figure out, and hold your punches because I am not telling you anything else" he said evily.

"Well at least tell us where to find Harriet" Red said thowing the knife down.

"Right here" Harriet's voice said.

We all turned our heads to see Harriet with a handful of nights behind her.

"What are you doing here" Red said walking up to her.

"Just rescuing a co-worker" she said looking at her nails.

"Go ahead boys make me proud and while you're at it take the girl too" she said as the nights came at us with swords.

Isaac and Scott wolfed out and Stiles grabbed his baseball bat.

I picked up the knife quickly, then I saw a knight about to stab Stiles in the back. So I threw the knife, and it hit him straight in the head; he fell to the ground dead.

I ran back to the kitchen to grab another, but before I could a night grabbed me from behind and knocked me out with the butt of his sword, and everything faded to black.