A Plan

Stiles POV

After the break through I went to Scott's house to tell him the news.

I don't know why I didn't tell Red, maybe to keep her safe. This was all too weird. Red comes to town, story books come to life. I'm just so confused.

I pulled into Scott's driveway and walked to the front door. Before I could knock on the door it swung open "We need to talk" he said pulling me into his room. "Yeah, we do" I said sitting on his bed.

"There's another wolf, an Alfa, he's not alone, there are two, but they're not wolfs, it's some kind of .... I don't know, but I do know it almost killed Isaac and me" he said getting angry while pacing the floor of his bedroom.

"Look, its ok, but I have worst news, remember that whole story book thing, I went to Red's house to check out the book, the characters have our names, I didn't tell her, but she'll find out soon enough. And Derek was the big bad wolf who kills Red and grandma. One thing that I don't get is that these are two different stories, a werewolf and some other thing, and The Knights of Endings. I just don't get it" I said with many hand jesters.

"Well, whatever it is or they are we need to stop it, and soon" Scott said still pacing.

"Wait, wouldn't The Knights of Endings have some sort of leader?" he said and stopped pacing.

"Scott you're brilliant, and I bet that the wolf and whateverthe other thing is are the leaders" I said getting exited and shaking him by the shoulders.

 I quickly went over to his computer and researched about the whole leader thing.

"Do you think we're in danger" Scott asked looking up at me.

"I think that these aren't the happily ever after story's, maybe like the grim brothers ones" I said typing frantically.

"What do you mean" he said walking over to the computer.

"Well, most old fairey tales were extremely violent and grusome, and usually one of the main characters would die at the hand of the villan" I said clicking away.

"Well that sounds promising" Scott said sitting back down.

"Found something, they do have a leader, a sort of team, a queen and her servant" I said scrolling down the page.

"That still doesn't explain the other thing" he said reading it again.

We heard the door open and Red walked in. We filled her in; accept the part where she's Little Red. "I have something to tell you guys, too" (The love posion).

"What, your grandma is a witch" Scott said suprised.

"I know right, and get this she knew about werewolves and knew that I knew about werewolfs" she said with exitment.

"How" I said curiously. "She "smelled wolf on you" Red said with air quotations.

"Well have you confronted him yet" Scott said.

"That's the good part, we could posabley get answers from him" she said standing up.

"How" Scott said walking over to her. "I can be all clueless and ask him about everything in a non suspicious way" she said twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

"But everything about you yells suspicious" I said accidently. "Only I can take that as a complement" she said throwing her arm around my neck. I almost died.

Reds POV

The next day at school something weird happened, weirder than usual. Harriet came up to me at my locker.

"So how are you doing here have you made any friends" she said in the friendliest tone I have ever heard.

"Um, yeah I guess like Stiles and Lydia" I said quietly.

"Anyone else, anyone at all" she said still smiling.

"Um, I don't think so" I said scared for my life.

"Ugh, great another thing I have to deal with" she said storming off the smile gone.

Well that was weird.