Purple goo

Red's POV

One day till I kill Harriett or Harriett kills me, splendid way to start the day.

I woke up before Stiles did, so I went into the kitchen to eat some cereal. I saw my grandma sitting on the couch reading the paper and sipping her coffee.

"Red, I heard the strangest thing last night at two in the morning, and it was a young man's voice, a young man by the name of Mr. Stilinski I believe" she said standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"The real question you should be asking is "Red where have you been for three days, I've been so worried about you" I said trying to change the subject.

"Oh, I knew where you were" she said pouring herself some more coffee.

"So why didn't you look for me" I asked aggravated.

"I didn't want to mess with your destiny" she said leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Oh, yes I had forgotten about the great quest to find my destiny" I said grabbing a bowl from the cabinet.

"Hey Red do you have any, Hi Ms. Ryder I didn't see you there" Stiles said rubbing his eyes walking out of my room.

"Well, I hope you kids had fun" she said leaning up against the door frame swinging the belt of her robe.

"Grandma" I said under my breath as she walked into her room.

"Would you like some cereal, Stiles" I said going about my day.

Around noon, Scott, Allison, Stiles, and me went to Deaton's office to see what the purple goo was.

"Well, this is a very poisonous substance called apoptosis, in Latin it means killer of the dead, this can kill immortal people, but if it got in the wrong hands it's extremely lethal" Deaton said holding it up to the light.

"But why would it come out of Peter, he's human" I said crossing my arms."Well you would be the person who stabbed him" he said putting the knife down."Oh, great another thing to add to my list of supernatural problems" I said leaning on the table."Deaton, have you ever had someone with glowing purple eyes" Stiles said.

"Oh, dear, um, yes once and it didn't end very well" he said looking down."Is there a way that we could reproduce more of this" Allison said picking up the knife and examining it."I'm afraid not" he said sadly.

After more talking we finally left. We went to Allison's house to make some sort of plan for tomorrow."Okay so we're going to meet them there" Mr. Argent said pointing to the map."What is that on your arm, Red" Lydia said looking at my arm.

The purple goo was dripping down my arm.

"Wait, put it in a bowl" Stiles said grabbing a bowl."Keep it up, we can use this against the knights" Allison said looking at it. Great I'm randomly producing goo.

I was secretly freaking out in my mind.

Stiles and I left to go ask my grandma if she had anything that would help us against the knights.

"Well of course I do, I was waiting for you to ask" she said leading us to the basement.