The End

We were all in the forest walking towards the castle. Everyone was there, this was it."Are you ready" Allison asked holding her bow.

"As I'll ever be" I said opening the castle doors.

"Well look who finally showed up to save the damsel in distress" Harriet said sitting on a throne.

To the right I saw two knights holding Stiles on his knees.

"No Red don't" Stiles yelled.

"Kill her" Harriett said looking at her nails. A handful of knights came at us.

Scott, Derek, and Isaac wolfed out and Allison and Mr. Argent pulled their bows back, and I pulled out my knifes.

We went to battle, there was an arrow here and a werewolf there, but I didn't notice that, all I noticed was Stiles.

I threw two knives and both of the knights and they fell to the ground.

 "Oh my god Stiles are you ok" I said holding him by the shoulders.

"Watch out!" he yelled pointing at something behind me.

I turned around and through a knife at the knight who was coming towards us.

"Come on, let's kick some ass" I said pulling the knife out of the knight.

The knights just kept coming back to life, this was impossible.

I looked to the left and saw Harriett holding a knife to Stiles neck.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way" she said while everyone stopped fighting and watched.

"What are my options" I said dropping my knife.

"You can keep fighting and I will kill your precious Stiles or you can take a bite of this apple" she said tossing me an apple.

"Can I say my goodbyes" I said a tear running down my face.

"Sure, but make it snappy" she said looking at her nails.

"Stiles" I said hugging him as a tear rolled down my face.

"Don't do this, there's has to be another way out" he said putting his hands on my cheeks wiping my tears away, tears falling from his face too.

"I have to Stiles, but take care of my grandma, okay" I said looking into his big brown eyes.

"This wasn't how it was supposed to end, we were all supposed to live happily ever after" he said hugging me.

"Times up love birds, take a bite or lose a life" she said like a gameshow host. I took the apple out of her hands.

"But can I ask you one question" I said wipping some stray tears away.

"Sure, whatever" she said rolling her eyes.

"What are you?" I said.

"Well, since your about to die, I guest I'll tell you. I'm Hera. You might have seen me in greek mythlogy as Zeus' jelaous wife. Those stupid stories got everything all wrong, but anyway I came to Beacon Hills to kill you, the das kopfkino.  You, my friend are the only thing that can kill someone imortal. If I kill you, everyone imortal owes me a favor. I have been searching for you since you were just a baby, but that old book finally located you for me. So would you get on with it already!" she explained

I looked into Stiles eyes and I knew I had to do this, I bite into the apple.

"NOOO!" I heard Stiles yell as I fell to the ground.

Stiles' POV

I watched as she fell to the ground. The guards suddenly let me go and I ran to her side.

I held her in my arms crying.

I remembered when this all started, I thought that she was a dead body and that I had to tell her nice grandma that she was dead, looks like now I actually do.

Then her grandma found that story book.

"The story book" I said looking up at them.

"True loves kiss" I said happily.

"Stiles it's over" Scott said sadlly looking to the ground.

I looked at her and kissed her. Nothing happened. 

"No, this has to be it, I was positive" I said trying to think of any other way to save her. 

I finally realised that that was no way to bring her back. A tear rolled off my cheek and onto Red. 

"Why so glum?" I heard her voice say. She was breathing again, her eyes opened, she was alive!

"What, how is this happening" Harriett yelled standing up.

Red stood up and walked over to her, "I think we both know that the evil queen always dies in the end" she said and grabbed her arm.

Purple lines ran out of her arm and into Harriett, her eyes glowing bright purple.

Harriett fell to her knees, Red let go and Harriett fell to the ground.

All the knights vanished into thin air.

"Can we go home now" I asked putting my arm around Stiles.

And they all lived happily ever after.