Oh No

Grandma seemed to get hold of her and get her to come back to the house. We were waiting for her when she arrived.

"What are these two idiots doing here?" she asked sitting on the couch.

"Maybe, what the hell!" I said standing up.

"Whose side are you on, because we don't really know anymore" Scott said.

"Oh, Scotty there is no need for this drama,I was just playing the role and getting information" she said takeing her heels off.

"Well than who are his friends" I said looking her in the eye.

"I don't know, he didn't say" she said looking me straight in the eye with no hesitation.

It broke my heart when she said that, it really did, she was lying straight to our faces and didn't blink an eye.

"Why are you lying to us, why, what are you trying to do, I don't understand, I really don't, one day your on our side the next you are on theirs" I said sadly.

"Two can play at the blame game, you guys were spying on me, why" she said.

"Because we knew that he must be telling you something, and we wanted to see for ourselves" Scott said standing up.

"And it turns out we were right" he concluded angrely.

"I have a good explanation, I feel bad for him, we can't  just use him for what he knows, he's not bad" she said looking at the floor.

"What are you even doing anymore, you've been lying to us this whole time" I yelled.

There was a long silence after that. "I'm in love with him" she said and got up and walked to her room without another word. 

I hadn't talked to Red in a week and we had gotten no where with The Knights of Endings. The body's where piling up, we had to do something.

I have been so miserable not taking to Red, and then on top of everything she's in love with the enemy, and not with me. It is truly heart breaking how much she has changed.

Over these past few days I have found out just how much I love Red and how much I can't live without her.

There was only one thing that I could do, go to Red's house.

I knocked on the door, but no one answered, so I walked in to see if anyone was home. Her grandma's car wasn't in the driveway.

I heard a weird noise coming from Red's room. I slowly walked to her room and slowly opened the door.

I saw Red laying on the floor convulsing.

I quickly called Scott and told him to bring his mom. But deep down I new that she wouldn't be able to help.

Then I looked around their house to see if I could find her grandma's number.

I found it and quickly called it and told her about the situation, she said she'd be there in a minute.

I ran back to her room and knelt by her.

"Can you hear me" she didn't answer.

"Don't die, oh god please don't die" I whispered holding her lifeless body on the verg of tears.

"Please, please. Please" I repeated over and over holding her in my arms until Scott and his mom got there, and shortly after came her grandma.

Ms. McCall was doing doctor stuff and Red's grandma was concocting some kind of potion, while Scott and I sat with her, watching her slowly fade away. And we could do nothing about it. 

Ms. McCall couldn't do anything, and Scott for some reason could not take her pain.

Her grandma was almost done with the cure, when Red stopped moving and lay there stiff as a board, not moving.

"Red, Red, just a little longer okay just hold on okay, please just hold on" I said hugging her to my body.

Finally her grandma was finished she poured it into her mouth. She felt her pulse and stood up.

"She should be fine tomorrow" she said wiping the sweat off her forehead.

I slowly picked her up and put her on her bed.

Everyone sat back and caught their breath in silence.