Taken

Red's POV

I woke up tied to a marble Colum. I was in some kind of old ruins of a castle. I saw two knights guarding the entrance.

It was dark outside and it was extreamly cold, I was wishing I had my hoodie. 

"Looks like sleeping beauty finally woke up" Harriet said coming into my line of vision.

"Is it just me or do you always dress like an evil queen" I said trying to get out of the ropes.

"You know your friends are coming for you" she said sniffing the air.

"Why aren't you trying to stop them" I asked trying to stall.

"You think I'm scared of two puppies and some childeren" she said laughing.

"Why don't you just kill me now, I know that's your end game, isn't it" I said trying to escape from the ropes holding me.

"Because it's not the 25th of March" she said looking down.

"Why are you waiting till then" I asked worrying of what she might say.

"Because thats the day you kill me" she said as a clap of thunder flashed .

"You still haven't answered my question" I said wondering wheremy rescue party could  be.

"It's when I have the most power, and I guest I'll need it if I'm fighting against the great das kopfkino" she said pacing.

Then out off the corner of my eye I saw a wolfed out Scott and Isaac, then Stiles, Lydia, and Allison behind them.

"What the hell is a das kopfkino?" I asked in confusion. 

"Well it looks like your friends have arrived, so I should really be going" she said and walked away leaveing me in utter confusion and anger.

After Scott and Isaac took out the two guards, Stiles and Lydia ran up to untie me, when the two guards revapered, Allison quickly shot them with two arrows.

They kept coming back.

Finally Stiles and Lydia got me untied.

"Are you ok" Stiles said holding me by the shoulders.

"Your heads all bloody" Lydia added pointing to my forhead.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but we need to get out of here" I said seeing where we were at with the knights.

It was clear so I tugged Stiles and Lydia back to the entrance.

"Come on lets go before someone gets killed" I said as everyone stopped fighting and ran back into the woods.

"How did you guys find me" I said rubbing my wrists.

"We had to capture a night and then follow it back into the woods, it turns out they don't have any brains, they are literally killing machines" Stiles said happily.

"You must be hungry since you were out there for three days" Isaac said snickering.

"What, it just felt like a few hours, I had just woken up a few minutes before you guys came" I said astonished.

"Who cares lets go home, did we mention that it's one in the morning" Lydia said walking to Allison's car.

Everyone went home, but Stiles came home with me, I couldn't wait to tell him all the new information.

"But the 25th is only two days away" he said after hearing the news.

"Should we suit up for battle or something" I said making a peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for Stiles and me.

"Hell yeah, in two days an evil queen and a whole army of deadly nights that don't die are going to be trying to kill you" he said putting his finger in the peanut butter jar.

"Well who would our army consisted of" I said biting into my sandwich.

"Scott, Isaac, Derek, Allison, her dad, and um me and you" he said grabbing his sandwich and biting into it.

"What an army" I said my mouth full of sandwhich.

"We're going to have to find you a weapon" he said wiping the jelly off his mouth.

"What about you" I said putting the bread away.

"I have my bat" he said smiling.

"Whatever" I said laughing.

"You should have throwing knifes, you saved my life when they attacked us" he said sitting on a stool.

"Yeah, I guest so" I said washing my plate off in the sink.

"Hey do you want to just stay the night it's already two in the morning" I said drying the dish off.

"Um, yeah, sure" he said awkwardly.

"What do you think Peter ment when he said I was special" I said walking into my room.

"I guest we'll find out in two days" he said smiling.

"Well Harriet didn't want me to know so it must be something good" I said sitting on my bed.

After we talked for a little while we both fell to sleep, Stiles slept on the couch in my room.

 I opened my eyes to see someone standing over me with a knife inches away from my face, I quickly grabbed the knife from under my pillow and stabbed him screaming.

I dropped the knife breathing heavily.

Stiles ran over to me "What happened! Are you okay" he said holding me by the shoulders looking at me wide eyed.

"Red, your eyes, there, there bright purple" he said breathing heavily.

"What" I said blinking my eyes.

"It's gone now, but what happened" he said getting back to the point.

"Can't you see" I said looking down at the floor, there was no body, on blood, on anything.

"I swear Peter was here, with a knife, and I stabbed him, with this knife" I said holding up the knife, it had blue goo on it.

"I'm sure you did, okay, but what is that stuff on the knife" he said studding it.

"I just stabbed someone" I said the fact that I had just basically killed someone was just setting in, tears now falling down my face.

"Oh, god, um, it's okay, don't cry it's okay, he's not dead" he said hugging me.

"He was standing over me with a knife, inches away from my face" I said in shock.

"Shhh, its okay" he said patting my back.

"Sorry, I don't usually do this" I said whipping my tears.

"Lets just go back to sleep" he said walking to the couch.

"Stiles can you move the couch closer" I said looking down.

"Yeah, sure" he said moving the couch next to my bed.

I got in my bed and he layer down on his couch.

I reached for his hand, he grabbed mine. I fell asleep holding the hand of the boy I love.