backstory ¹

monday , 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟓 ᴘᴍ

       𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 : 𝖇𝖊𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒

"𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑺, their fifth fight today." I sighed, drawing another tally mark inside of my notebook. seriously, they never stop fighting. their highest record was yesterday, where it got so intense that my neighbors called the police because of all the yelling and sounds of skin slapping against skin.

I walked around my empty room, looking for things to distract me from all the yelling. My room was okay, I had a twin sized bed, a drawer for my clothes and a corner where my shoes go. I didn't have a cellphone, because of reasons. I grabbed a black jacket and grabbed my sneakers. I climbed out my window and walked away, the sounds of yelling becoming distant.

My parents never really cared about me. they never came to my band preformances, they never came for 'eating lunch with your child' day, they never came to my room to say goodnight. all I wanted was a loving family. I continued walking until I reached a steep hill. I slowly walked up and saw a huge cherry blossom tree. 

I sat underneath it and watched as petals came down from above. I caught one and placed it in my pocket, for some reason. I laid my head against the hard wood and sighed. I looked up and saw many stars scattered across the horizon. I scooted closer and hugged my knees close to my chest. I sat there and watched the stars. I assume people call this 'stargazing'

oh, how I love stargazing.

+ lol sorry this is so short-