kiss kiss, fall in love ⁶

thursday , 𝟕:𝟐𝟑ᴀᴍ

      𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 : 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑

"𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 we were not present yesterday, takahashi-sensei." Armin bowed in front of the teacher. I stood there until armin swatted my arm, signaling me to bow down as well. "mhh, ok ok fine. at least you lost your virginity, unlike me" he said, mumbling the last part. armin shot up and looked at the teacher straight in the eyes. "I-It's not like that!" He said, flustered.

I rolled my eyes as he rambled on and on. I grabbed him arm and dragged him away, apologizing to the teacher. I walked around the school, him following behind me. I met up with eren and mikasa, just to talk. "so I heard your parents passed, is that true y/n?" Mikasa said in a serious tone. "uh yeah, they passed two days ago." I said, shrugging.

"and you're not a tiny bit sad?" eren said, running his hands through his hair. "no, not really. I guess I should tell you guys.." I said, my voice trailing off. I looked around and shoved them in the janitors closet. I shut the door and whipped my head around, seeing the shock in their faces. "basically they abused me" I said, showing them my scars and bruises.

"good thing we killed them then." eren said, mumbling. "wait, you killed them?!" I said, emphisizing the word you. "no, we didn't. he's just being stupid right now." mikasa said, pinching his ears. all of our heads shot up as we heard the bell ring. "well, we best get going now." Armin said, grabbing my hand and dragging me outside.

Instead of dragging me to our classroom, he dragged me outside the school. "armin, where are we going?" I asked. he didn't answer, he just kept looking forward. "a-armin?" I asked and he brought me up a hill. it was where I stargazed. "can we just stay here and watch the sun set, y/n?" he said, looking at me.

"but what about school?" I said, fiddling with the hem of my skirt. "eh, don't feel like going" he said, bringing his knees close to his chest. I sat down next to him and we both looked at the horizon. you could see almost the whole town from up here. I digged in my bag and pulled out my f/c nail polish.

"can you paint my nails?" I asked him, showing him my nails

"can you paint my nails?" I asked him, showing him my nails. "uh sure." he replied. I handed him the nail polish and watched him turn the top. "uh, how do I do this?" he said, staring at the polish. "so basically, it's like painting on a canvas..sort of." I said, tilting my head a bit. "ah, ok." he said, lightly placing the brush onto my finger nails.

I watched at he stared closely at my finger-tips. he looked so, into it, if that makes sence. "next hand" he mumbled. I moved my hand and I felt his finger tips under my palm. he soon finished and put the bottle on the grass. I intertwined my fingers with his and stared into his eyes, leaned in closer to him.

"y/n.." he mumbled as I placed my lips on his. I quickly pulled away, realising what I just did. "oh gosh! i-im so sorry!" I apologized. I stood up, looking at the stars. I noticed that armin had stood up next to me. "sorry, but thanks for you know, painting my nails." I said, putting my hands together.

"don't sweat it." he said, shoving his hands in his pockets. I gave him a small smile before turning towards the town. "y/n, i'm lucky to have a friend like you" he said, giving me his signature smile. "same here." I replied. god, did I just get friend-zoned? Armin pulled out his phone, the bright screen illuminating his features.

"it's getting late, we should head home." He suggested, grabbing ahold of my hand. I smiled as I watched him walk in front of me. 

+sorry this is so short! :( I was studying for a test thats on monday.