stargazing ³

monday , 𝟏:𝟓𝟔 ᴀᴍ

      𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 : 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐

𝑺𝑶, 𝑪𝑼𝑹𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑳𝒀 I am walking towards my spot where I can relax in peace. it was almost 2 am, when the shooting stars come. I continued walking up the steep hill until I stopped in my tracks. I had noticed the blonde haired dude from class, sitting in the exact same spot I did. I quickly limped up to him, he was looking at the stars.

I sat next to him and hugged my knees. he noticed my sudden appearence and smiled. "you stargaze here too?" He asked, breaking the silence between us. I gave him a slight nod and watched him take out his phone. The bright screen illuminated his beautiful features. I watched him constantly check his phone from time to time. "hiya!" he said, giving me a smile. He must've caught me staring.

"ooh! it's almost time for the shooting stars!" He said, scooting closer to me. I flinched at the sudden action and scooted a bit farther from him. he could hit you, y/n. don't take any risks. you're already injured enough as it is. "look! its starting!" He said, pointing at the sky. I watched in awe as stars scattered across the horizon. My eyes were twinkling from excitement.

"have you ever seen shooting stars before y/n? ...y/n?" He asked. I soon fell asleep, tired from all the beating and school work. I landed on the grass, hugging my knees close to my chest. He smiled at my sleeping figure and went back to watching the stars. I slowly felt my body shift and laid ontop of something. turns out it was armins lap. he picked up my body and laid my head onto his lap.

 he picked up my body and laid my head onto his lap

"y/n..y/n.. wake up!" a voice said, shaking me lightly. I rubbed my eyes and opened them, revealing the same blond haired kid from last night. realization hit me and I shot up from the bed. "wha- where am I?!" I looked around frantically. "you're at my house?" armin said, holding a toothbrush in his hand. he was wearing stripped pjs.

"I didn't know where you lived and it was getting late, so I took you to my house." he said, making circles with his toothbrush as he brushed his teeth. I slowly took the covers off of my body and noticed I was in the clothes I wore yesterday. "don't worry, I slept on the floor" he smiled. I looked down and noticed a salmon futon with little yellow spots all over it.

he handed me an extra toothbrush and left the room so I could change. he lent me some of his clothes to wear. "weird, I just met him yesterday and he's being super nice to me" I mumbled, brushing my teeth. I washed my face and saw a pile of clothes on his bed. there was a sticky note that said 'for you :)' on it.

I picked it up and crumbled it. I shoved it in my pocket and saw a white t-shirt. looks like they're his mothers. I placed the clothes on and opened the door. his house was small, but pretty nice. it was cozy, definantly looks better than my house. "a-armin?" I said, looking in every door I could find.

"over here!" he yelled. I turned the corner and saw him making eggs. "foods' almost ready!" he smiled. I scratched my head and just stood there, watching him cook. "oh! you can sit wherever you want!" he said, giving me a closed eye smile. I hesitantly sat down on the dining table, looking at the photos on the walls. 

"where's your parents?" I asked. he stopped in his tracks as he carried our plates. "oh uh im sorry." I said, hanging my head down in shame. "it's alright." He said, placing a plate in front of me. He sat down across from me and ate his food. I stared down at the plate, not knowing if I should eat it or not.

"aren't you gonna eat?" he said, mouthful of eggs. I picked up my fork, picking up a bit of egg. I brung it to my mouth and swallowed it. my eyes twinkled as I dug in. it was extremly delicious, better than my mothers. he laughed as he watched me gluf down his food. we both finished and he picked up our plates.

"i'll clean them." I said, standing up from my chair. "no, it's fine. you're the guest!" he stated, motioning me to go do whatever. I sighed and obeyed. I wandered around his house and ended up back in his room. I saw action figures, manga and a place where he puts his clothes. the manga really caught my eye.

I grabbed a book and started to look through it. I was used to reading books left to right, but my parents never taught me that manga reads right to left, so I was reading it the wrong way. I sat down on his bed and started reading it. he came into the room to check up on me "whatcha doing?" He said, peeking through the door.

"oh! you found my manga!" He said, smiling. he sat down next to me and started to read with me. "wait, you're reading it the wrong way, lemme see.." he said, placing his hands on mine. he flipped the book around and handed it to me. "when you read manga, you read them right to left, since thats how japanese books work" he stated. I nodded and we continued reading.

the book was called wotakoi:love is hard for an otaku. I've never heard of it, but it looks fun. we were reading until we stumbled upon a certain page.

 we were reading until we stumbled upon a certain page

I stared at it in awe for a while. armin grew concerned. "what? you like that page?" he said, looking at me. I looked at him and nodded in aggrement. "wanna re-create it?" he said, giving me a smile. "we can?!" I said, balling up my fists in excitement. "yeah!" he said, pulling out his phone. we posed like the photo showed and we heard the camera make a 'shhk' noise. we got out of our positions and checked the photo.

not gonna lie, we looked good.