new student ²

monday , 𝟔:𝟑𝟕 ᴘᴍ

      𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 : 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝒀 parents left me home alone today. that's fine I guess. they both left to some city far from japan. they always do this. every single time they fight, they leave me home alone and I have to take care of myself, I mean yeah, I can do it, it's just, i don't know. I rolled out of bed and got ready for school.

I wasn't the nerdy type nor popular at my school. I'm like one of those backup characters in movies where they have like, 5 lines.

I left my hair the way it was and combed it. I put on a white collared shirt and a purple sweat shirt above it. I grabbed my bag with all my belongings and walked to school. most of the time, I trip over my own shoelaces, but luckily today I didn't. I arrived at my school like normal and kept to myself. 

"we have a new student today, class!" takahashi-sensei said, clasping his hands together. the whole class turned their heads towards the door, where a blonde haired male stood. 

he walked up to the front and just stood there. "well, are you gonna say anything?" takahashi-sensei said, raising an eyebrow. "oh, hey. i'm armin arlert." he said, looking down at his feet. he did the same thing again, just stood there in silence. "is that all?" sensei said, obivously irritated. the blonde nodded and sat down next to eren, who happily greeted himself.

I buried my head into my arms and listened to my teacher teach the lesson. we were just reviewing some history stuff. the bell soon rang and everyone cleaned up their desks and left. "y/n, armin, c'mere." sensei said, motioning us to come towards him with his finger. "mind giving armin a tour of our school?" he said, smiling.

"si, esta bien." I replied, not really giving a crap. "excellent!" he clapped. we both walked out and stood there in silence. "im--" I cut him off. "yeah, armin. nice to meet ya, i'm y/n, not that anyone cares." I said, tugging the hem of my sweatshirt. he nodded and followed me around like a lost puppy.

I showed him the cafeteria, the gym, the library etc. he informed me that his favorite one was the library. I couldn't agrue with him, he wasn't wrong. the library was so fun to me. it was quiet and peaceful. after giving him a tour, eren dragged him away. armin waved goodbye to me and I watched him get dragged by eren.

I gave him a small wave back and sighed. I pulled out my notebook and wrote down said text; "fine so far, i toured the new kid around today." I clicked the top of my pen, the led going back inside. I closed my notebook and placed it neatly back into my bag.

I walked to my second class, which was gym. I changed into some shorts and a f/a (favorite anime) t-shirt. I quickly tied the laces to my sneakers and ran out to the track. I really didn't have any friends, so I was alone. I didn't mind though, I liked the quiet. Just me and my thoughts.

/time skip :: after schoolio|

gosh, today was the worst. turns out reiner had poured water all over my bag, so now it was soaking wet. Im currently trying to fix that situation. Im drying my stuff and my bag. As I was drying my crap, marco came up to me. "hey y/n- wooahh! what happened here?" marco said, eyes widening after what he just saw.

"take a wild guess." I said, not making eye contact. "reiner again?" he said, totally un-amused. "yep." I said, giving him my normal, expressionless face. I pulled my hair back in a pony tail and continued drying my things. "ah, well gotta go! cya later y/n!" marco said, catching up to jean, who was waiting for him by the door. Jean gave me a salute and I tried to muster up a smile.

(TW⚠️: mentions of abuse!)

When I arrived home, my parents were there. I stared at the front door as I heard the sounds of yelling coming from the other side. I prayed that they won't lash their anger out on me again. I slowly turned the knob and took off my shoes. I walked towards the kitchen and watched them staring at me deadly. "you.." my mother said, pointing at me.

I instantly regretted coming inside the house. She pulled me by the hair and threw me into the living room. I winced in pain and slowly gave up hope as she repeatedly hit me with the broom stick. I curled up and covered my head with my hands. My father just watched as my mother abused me. "mmh, she isn't crying, go harder." my father said, staring at my unpleasent condition.

"with pleasure." My mother said, hitting me with all her strength. that was the last thing I heard until I blacked out, fully unconsious. after a while, I regained my consiousness and woke up in my backyard, laying in the grass. I stood up and noticed my condition. my hair was covered in blood, I had brusies on my hands from trying to protect myself, my knees were red and my thighs had bruises on them. 

This happens a lot, so I keep a med kit hidden in the bushes. I grabbed some gauze and wrapped some around my legs. I put some bandages on my fingers and hands. I grabbed the hose and got my hair wet, washing out all the blood. I sighed and jumped the fence. I didn't tell anyone about everything thats going on at home, because my parents were excellent liars, so they get away with everything.

I wandered around and found myself at the same cherry blossom tree I found 5 months ago. 

This, this was home.