strawberry clumps ⁵

wednesday , 𝟕:𝟐𝟑ᴀᴍ

     𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 : 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖓'𝖘 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒

𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄  late to school because of me. wanna know why? well, I started my period last night, and I didn't notice. when I woke up, I went to use the bathroom. I got up and saw blood in the toilet. I shot up and saw a huge blood stain where I slept. I slammed the door in embarrassement, causing armin to wake up. "y/n?-" he said, getting up from the bed.

"y/n? what's wrong?" he asked, concerned. he knocked on the door several times until he unlocked it with a key he had on his desk. "y/n- oh" he said, looking at my unpleasent condition. he looked behind him and saw the red stain on the bed. "ooh! you're on your period!" he said, amazed. "yeah, I am." I said, hugging my knees.

"well then stay right here! I'll go buy pads and snacks! what size are you?! never mind!" He said, walking away from the bathroom and changing into some clothes. I heard his feet scatter around and soon heard the door slam. I got up and saw that he left. I decided to do him a favor and change his sheets. I took off the covers and threw them in the washer.

I felt a cramp in my stomache. I groaned and leaned against the washer. the vibrating wasn't making it better. I slowly walked away and laid a towel on the bed. I laid down on the towel and tried to fall asleep, trying to get rid of the pain. I slowly started to hum a song my grandmother use to sing to me.

'cause you'll be in my heart..'

'yes, you'll be in my heart..'

'from this day on..'

'now, and forever more.'

I heard the door open to armins room as I hummed

I heard the door open to armins room as I hummed. I looked up and saw him staring at me with two bags in his hands. "my mother used to sing me that song." He said, sitting next to me. "if you don't mind me asking, how did your parents die?" I said, bringing my knees closer to my chest. "they got into an accident." he said, looking away. 

"i'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!" I said, holding my hands up as I watched a tear fall down his cheeks. "don't worry about me. here I bought some pads and candy." He said, handing me the bags. "how did you know what candies I liked?" I said, pulling out a bag of some of my favorite candies.

"oh I didn't, these are just some of the candies I liked." He laughed. "cool, we have something in common!" I said, holding my hand up for a high five. He gave me a high five and smiled back at me. "oh! I'll leave you alone to change! also I bought some t-shirts for you!" He said, throwing me a bag with two black and white shirts.

I quickly put on a pad and changed into the shirts. I found a black hoodie that looked like it belonged to him. I was pretty cold, so I put it on. It was pretty big on me, but I didn't mind. I walked out and found him sitting on the couch. he noticed my appearence and flinched. "i-is that my hoodie?" He said, looking at me up and down.

"oh uh yeah. I can take it off, if you want." I said, pulling it over my body. "no no no! keep it on! I think it looks better on you that it looks on me" He chuckled. I smiled and sat next to him. "what are you watching?" I asked, sitting criss-crossed. "just some show." he said, looking towards the tv.

I yawned and laid down on his lap. I looked up at him and saw a light tint of pink color his cheeks. I silently giggled and played with his hair. "what are you doing, y/n?" he asked, a bit flustered. "nothing.." my voice trailed off as I twirled my fingers around in his hair. We missed school that day but oh my god.

it was worth it.

+ sorry if it was short! btw armins hair will be the style he has in s4 :)