cupcake season ⁷

friday , 𝟐:𝟐𝟎ᴘᴍ

    𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 : 𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 ARMIN?!" Historia said, causing everyones attention to come on us. "keep it on the down low, and yes, yes I did." I said, leaning down. "If anyone were to kiss my dear historia, hell I would kill them." Ymir said, pulling historia close to her chest. I chuckled and watched them flirt with each other. I stood up from my chair and made my way over to armin, who was talking to eren.

"hey guys! what're you two talking about?" I said, sitting down on an empty chair. "armin was just telling me about how he lik-" Eren was cut of by armin slapping his hand over his mouth. "liiikess cupcakes!" Eren muffled. "you never told me you liked cupcakes!" I said, bursting with joy. "uh yeah, I do actually." He said, sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck.

"well then, lets make some after school!" I said, spreading my arms out wide. "yeah, i'd like that." He smiled. "can I join?" Eren said, giving us a smile. "sure." Armin said, putting his arm around both of our necks. "I'm so grateful that you two are my friends." He said, pulling us closer to his cheeks. me and eren stared at each other and chuckled. He patted his back and squirmed out of his grasp.

School ended early since it was a friday. Me and Armin walked home with eren, who was in front of us. Both of our knuckles kept grazing each others. I decided to take the risk and grab ahold of his hand. He looked at me, his eyes widened in shock. I noticed a tint of blush speading from his cheeks to his ears. I giggled and smiled at the sight of him becoming flustered.

We arrived to his house. I looked around for the ingredients for the cupcakes. I found them and set them out on the table. I grabbed an apron and pulled out a bowl. I mixed the eggs and the flour together with the whisk. The flour sort of got everywhere, so I was covered in white powder. Armin looked over at me and giggled.

"you look silly." He said, covering his mouth to prevent him from bursting out laughing. We both stared at each other and ended up laughing our asses off. I got myself together and poured the mixture into the little slots in the pan. I put them in the oven and sat on the chair. Eren went out to buy frosting and sprinkles, so it was just me and armin. alone.

"I really hope that the cupcakes turn out good." I said, leaning against armins chest. "yep." He replied, looking down at me. We both stared at each other for a second. He bent down and placed a light kiss on my lips. He pulled away quickly and frowned. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-" I placed a kiss on his lips and sooner or later, we were making out.

I trailed my fingers against his jawline as I felt his hands wander around my body. "y/n.." He moaned as I sat on his lap. I wrapped my knees around his waist and twirled my fingers around his hair. "a-armin! mnh!~" I said as I felt his hands under my shirt. He fiddled with my breast as he kissed my neck.

"hey guys i'm home!-" Eren said, holding the plastic bags in his hands. He dropped them at the sight of me and armin on top of eachother. He picked them up and placed them on the counter. "well thats something you don't see every day." He said, taking the cupcakes out of the oven. I covered my face with my hands, hiding the blush forming on my cheeks.

Armin placed a hand on my face and pulled my hands down. He gave me a heartwarming smile and walked over to eren, who was having trouble taking out the cupcakes from their little slots. I giggled and walked over to them. I took out the cupcakes one by one and placed them in the cups. Eren decorated them with frosting and sprinkles.

"Ta-daa!!" He said, taking one and shoving it in out mouths. "Mmh, it's good." I said, taking a bite of it and swallowing it. "yes!" He said, doing a little victory dance. I giggled and finished eating the cupcake. Eren placed a plate infront of us with all the cupcakes. Armin grabbed one and turned on the tv.

"are you guys together or something?" Eren asked, referencing what happened 30 minutes ago. "yeah! yeah we are." Armin said, grabbing ahold of my hand. He gave me a smile and took another bite of his cupcake. After a while, it got pretty late. Eren went home and I went to take a shower.

After my shower, I got ready for bed. I grabbed one of armins hoodies and pulled it over me. I saw him on his bed, scrolling through his phone. "hey! you're wearing my hoodie!" He giggled. I smiled and got under the covers. I felt his arms snake around my waist. He pulled my closer to him and showed me his phone.

He clicked on the camera app, showing our faces. "smile!" He said, giving the camera a toothy grin. Instead of smiling, I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I heard the camera shutter, signaling to pull away. "new profile picture!" He smiled, going on his social media and quickly changing his profile picture.

"you don't have a phone, do you?" He said, tilting his head. "no, my parents said I wasn't responsible enough for a phone." I said, twirling my fingers around in his hair. "well then, we'll go buy you one tomorrow!!" He said, digging his face in my neck. "but aren't they expensive?!" I said, widening my eyes.

"I know, but I want to." He said, yawning. "fine, but I promise to make it up to you later." I said, snuggling closer to him. "I love you, y/n. night." He said, before falling asleep.

How did I get so lucky..?