picnic date ⁸

saturday , 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎ᴘᴍ

          𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 : 𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑

"𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 , sure about this?" I asked armin, who looked at the store in awe. "yep! positive." He replied , grabbing my hand. We both took a deep breath and walked inside. We looked around the shop , trying to find a phone. "how about this one?" Armin said , pulling out a phone just like his. "it's perfect!" I said , grabbing ahold of it. It fit perfectly in my grasp.

We went up to the checkout , holding the phone. The lady took it from us and went to the back to grab a box. She handed it to us and gave us our total. We thanked her and walked out. "my wallet is dead now." Armin sighed , looking inside his wallet. I rubbed his back and gave him a hug. "thank you, armin." I said, digging my head inside the crook of his neck.

He gave me a smile and I treated him to some food, since I had 20 dollars on me. We were eating some food until we heard someone yelling our names. I looked over and saw eren, running towards us with his hands waving in the air. I looked behind him and saw mikasa, wearing her scarf. Does she ever wash that thing?

"y/n, did armin tell you about the thing?" mikasa asked me, playing with her scarf. "what thing?" I asked, tilting my head. "nevermind" she said, turning her head towards eren, who was slapping a mannequins' ass. I giggled as I watched mikasa roll her eyes. I wonder if she's dating anyone, but she's always with eren, so I guess not.

I started adding some data onto my phone as I waited for eren, mikasa and armin to finish up ordering their food. I downloaded some apps, games, photos etc. I changed my wallpaper to me and armin. It was cute and I liked it. I added some contacts into my phone. I added mikasa, eren, connie, jean, marco, sasha, ymir, historia and levi. 

I changed armins' name to '@-@rmin'. I honestly don't know at this point. I saw armin hover over me. "lets go." He said, grabbing my wrist and dragging me out before I could even respond. "where are we going?" I asked him. he didn't reply, so I got worried. He seemed mad, assuming by they way he's walking. I watched him take me up a hill. It was the place where we first met, well where we met again.

There was a little picnic area set up by the cherry blossom tree. I smiled and I watched him run over to the blanket on the grass. I sat down, holding my legs close to my chest. I felt a tear run down my cheek. "hey- are you ok? do you not like it?" armin asked, wiping the tear trickling down my cheek. "no- I love it." I said, laughing through my tears.

"I really love you, y/n." He said, grabbing my hands. "I hope you know that." He said, staring into my eyes. I gave him a smile and chuckled. I felt his lips land onto mine. As we kissed, I heard a loud bang come from in front of us. We pulled away in shock, but soon calmed down as we saw a red and green firework in the sky.

I heard cheering coming from behind us. I stood up, seeing all of our friends hiding behind a bush, eating snacks while cheering. I felt water coming down on my body. It was raining, which caused the fireworks to stop. everyone just cheered louder, causing armin to get flustered. I smiled and grabbed his face, pulling him into another kiss.

We were now kissing under the stars as our friends cheered, even though they're now drenched in water.

it was perfect..

------------------------------

[ authors note :; ]

sorry this book was so short! I wanted to keep it short nice happy and simple. hope you enjoyed and check out my other books if you have a chance! <3