moving in⁴

tuesday , 𝟔:𝟐𝟓ᴀᴍ

      𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 : 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖓'𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊

"𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾, it's almost time to go to school, right y/n?" Armin said, putting on a shirt. I nodded in response, knowing I'm going home right after school. "well, then lets go!" he said, grabbing my wrist. I flinched, causing him to stop in his tracks. "you ok? is my grip to tight?" He said, loosening his grip on my wrist.

I looked up at him and nodded. he smiled and happily locked up his house. we held hands on the way to school. his hands felt warm and safe. when we arrived, we kept on getting stares for some of our fellow classmates. "woah, who's this lady, armin?" eren said, bowing down. "she's a friend of mine." armin said, smiling.

"yeah, just a friend." I replied, noticing a girl with a red scarf behind her neck. "hi, i'm y/n." I said, holding my hand out for her to shake. "mikasa." she said, shaking my hand lightly. "well, we gotta go, cya!" armin said, waving goodbye to them and dragging me alongside with him. "where are we going?" I asked him.

"the library, because a new book came out and I wanted to get it." he smiled. we arrived at the library and I waited for armin to check it out. as I waited, jean and marco came in. "hey, y/n" they said together. I waved and held my hands behind my back. they leaned against the wall with me, it was awkward and silent.

"so, who you waiting for." jean asked, running his hands through his hair. "oh armin." I said, pointing at the blonde who was waiting in line to check out his book. "ah, cool cool. so you like him or what?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows. my cheekc flushed red and I looked away. "n-no." I said, hiding my face in my palms.

"mhh, yeah sure." he said, looking at the blonde who was coming this way. "got the book!" he smiled, looking over at jean and marco. "oh hey guys!" he said, waving at them. "well we gotta go to our class, cya!" he said, dragging me with him. "are you gonna stop dragging me?" I said, causing him to stop. "oh! you want me too?" He said, letting go.

I hesitated for a bit, biting the inside of my lip. "no, it's fine." I said, grabbing his hand. our fingers intertwined with each other and I took the lead. we arrived at the class and let go of each other. he went to sit with eren, and I sat by myself once again.

after school, I headed out with jean and marco, just for fun

after school, I headed out with jean and marco, just for fun. marco was the fun and innocent one, and jean is the one who bites his bottom lip every time he looks at himself in the mirror. we went to the mall, happy and excited. we had mcdonalds on the way, but jean dropped his buger and left it for the animals nearby to eat.

We bumped into eren and mikasa, so we just stayed together. me and mikasa took the time to learn more about each other. we caught up with the boys and followed them around. Jean would flirt with girls, but mikasa whacked him with her scarf and I dragged him by the ear as a punishment.

we all left and I was walking home alone. when I arrived home, my parents weren't there. I sighed in relief and opened the door, revealing something very unpleasant. I dropped my bags and ran in the kitchen. there was blood on the walls, on the carpet. when I got to the kitchen, my dad was there, lying on the floor, dead.

I covered my mouth and went looking for my mom. I ran and saw that she had a knife in her neck. did they commit suicide? did someone kill them? I had too many questions, but I had to get out of there. I called the police and they said they're arriving in five minutes. 

I grabbed an empty bag and stuffed all my belongings in them. I heard the police sirens getting closer and closer. I jumped out the window and hopped the fence. I saw them pull up to my house. I looked at the house we shared and ran away.

I ended up at the hill where I stargazed. I sat down and hugged my knees closer to my chest. I sobbed into my knees until I heard footsteps behind me. "y/n..?" a voice said. I looked behind me and saw armin in his pjs. "I saw you running, so I went after you." He said, sitting next to me.

"Is everything ok-" I cut him off by tackling him in a huge hug. "h-hey, w-whats this for?" He said, his face flushing red. I explained everything to him, which left him in shock. "so you don't have anywhere to go?" He said, tilting his head. I shook my head no and his eyes twinkled in excitement.

"you can live with me! I know I only have one room, but I'll sleep on the floor!" he said, determined. I laughed and nodded. we headed to his house. he opened the door and the scent of pizza flew into my nose. "sorry about the smell, I just ate pizza an hour ago." he said, chuckling through his words.

we entered his room and the same aroma filled my nose, except it smelt like flowers. he let me use his shower, so I did. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. he lent me some of this mothers clothing again. I put them on and saw that he already set out his futon. I got onto his bed and snuggled underneath my covers. 

"night, y/n." he yawned, shuffling under his futon. "c-can you sleep with me?" I said, covering my face from second hand embarrassement. he shot up and stared at me. "s-sure." He mumbled, walking up to his bed. I scooted to the side and felt weight push the bed down. I got under the covers and stared up at the cealing. I yawned and snuggled closer to him.

He flinched but relaxed. It felt good, I felt safe.

 It felt good, I felt safe