Leaving Andy's

Harry Potter POV:

I walked down the stairs with Teddy running past me like the wind. As I walked to the kitchen table, I saw what was probably the saddest sight I had ever seen. Malfoy, his hands hiding his beautiful- I mean- hiding his face, and Andy with a crestfallen look on her face with her arms around him. Neither of them looked up when we entered nor did they move from their position. They stayed like that until Teddy pulled his grandmother away and I sat next to Malfoy to see what was the matter. 

"You ok?" I asked, at  loss of words to say. 

"Hmmm," was his answer, and he turned his back to me. 

Annoyed at this, I stood up and left the room, gathering all my things so that I could leave as soon as possible. I had only brought my wand really, but I made it seem like I was busier than I was. 

Andy looked at me disapprovingly and I realised I was being selfish. Malfoy was obviously going through something and I needed to be more considerate. With that, I quickly grabbed my wand and returned to the kitchen. 

"Homenum revelio," I muttered, but I could only see the figures of Andy and Teddy in the living room. Shit.

Desperately trying to remember a spell I could use to find him, I finally remember something.

"Appare vestigium."

A trail of magic glowed, leading out of the house. I quickly summoned Malfoy's wand from the kitchen and explained the situation to Andy, before leaving hurriedly, desperate to find Malfoy. Just as I had gotten my hopes up, the trail stopped. 

He must have apparated, I thought. I'll just go home.

***

3rd person POV:

"Hey mate. You stay at Andy's?" Ron asked when Harry entered, not lifting his head up from his newspaper.

"Yeah. Do you know where Malfoy's apartment is? He left his wand."

"Sure lemme take you."

Ron grabbed onto Harry's shoulder as they swirled through the darkness. 

***

Draco Malfoy POV:

The moment I enter my bedroom after making a cup of coffee, I hear the doorbell ring. After a couple of minutes, it started ringing an obnoxious amount of times so I went to open it, since evidently nobody else was. 

As I grumpily swung the door open, I was met with a famliar face, one that nobody could ever forget after setting eyes on it once. Potter. 

"What do you want?" I asked moodily, rubbing my forehead,

"You left your wand," He replied curtly and turned to leave.

I blinked. I hadn't even realised it was gone. 

"Thanks," I murmur. He stopped in his tracks. Weasley entered the house smirking. How rude. I didn't even tell him he could come in. 

"You're welcome..." Potter replied, making sure not to make eye contact wtih me. At that moment, I heard a voice behind me.

"Come on in Harry."

It was Granger. How long had she been there? How did I not see her in the flat?

Potter looked hesitant, but before he could come up with an excuse, Granger pulled him in, his hand brushing against mine. I blushed furiously and retreated quickly to my room.

I hope nobody saw that. 

Pansy Parkinson POV:

I smirked evilly as Draco blushed profusely at Harry's touch. Of course, I noticed his blush, and so did Hermione, and we locked eyes. Plan B time. 

I nudged Potter in the direction of Draco's room. "You still haven't given him the wand."

Potter chuckled quietly. "I'm an idiot, I'll go give it to him."

He hastily knocked on Draco's door and it opened, letting him in. I sprinted to the door and locked it with the most advanced locking charm I knew, one that couldn't be undone using alohomora. 

I called Hermione to check the charm and after a minute, she nodded. Weasley looked at us weirdly, as we cheered, jumping up and down. Ok, that may have been a little over the top, but we had finally achieved it after hours of planning. Now for Blaise and Weasley. 

I pulled Hermione's hand, practically dragging her to my room. "Now, do you have Blaise's special chess set?"

A/N

Sorry this is a shorter chapter than usual but I really wanted to end it like that! Let me know if you want to include any other hp ships (not including anything with the characters I'm already using). 

-S