Nope, no, not a chance!

Credits for the chapter name go to @okaykeeley.

3rd Person POV:

As Pansy, Hermione, Draco and Harry returned to the living room simlutaneously, they see Ron and Blaise giving them death glares from the couch. 

"What?" they all asked, acting incredibly suspicious.

The pair locked eyes, having a telepathic (?) conversation. Obviously Blaise won, starting to speak cautiously:

"Did you do what you did for Draco and Harry to me and Ron?" He looked pointedly at the girls, who immediately looked down. Blaise sighed. 

He continued, "Well, you'll be happy to find out that it worked."

Everyone's eyes widened to a dangerous size. "R-really?"

Ron decided to speak, intertwining his fingers with Blaise's.

"What you don't know is that we actually dated for a while in school..."

"WHAT?!?"

"Um, well, in 6th year. After Lavender. It was more of a friendship anyways. He helped me find out that I liked 'Mione. He was really supportive."

"How do we not know about this?" Harry enquired.

"It was only a couple weeks," Ron insisted, "I didn't think I needed to."

Blaise seemed somewhat offended that Ron didn't find it as serious as he did, but he brushed it off, knowing he was only saying that to explain the situation to his friends. This was going to be a long day. 

*Le time skippedy- skipppp*

Draco Malfoy POV:

Harry paced the room, a frown evident on his face. Blaise and Weasley had gone long before and Granger was in Pansy's room, discussing their success with her. Harry and I were trapped in a locked room. 

Again.

You'd think that after one time, we would try to be more cautious, but no. Rolling my eyes, I racked my brain for anything to get us out of here. Obviously, disapparition was not a choice as the whole house was protected so that nobody could apparate in or out of it. There were no other options.

Trying to take my mind off our awful predicament, I focused onto why Hermione and Pansy would do this again. Probably Pansy's ego inflated so much that she found another spell, one that Harry obviously didn't know the counter-charm to. 

Did they really think Harry and I would make a good couple? I mean, it worked with Blaise and Weasley... Nope. No. Not a chance. Never. Nuh-uh. No way. Not happening.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I just accept that I like him? A lot. I hate myself for it and I still have to lie to myself about it. 

I internally face- palmed at my thoughts and huffed in frustration. Those girls are going to die the moment we get out.

Potter spun round at the sudden noise. 

"Sorry," I mumbled. He shook his head and gestured that it was alright. He returned to his pacing and I collapsed on my bed.

*Another time skip because I'm lazy AF. Feel free to name it*

Harry Potter POV:

There was a knock in the door and a quiet click, but both Malfoy and I jumped up, realising we were finally free. As I reached for the handle, the door swung open violently, crashing hard on my face. I was too shocked to yell in pain, I was disorientated, confused and dizzy, an awful combination. Of course, I flopped on the ground.

When the room stopped spinning, I grumbled "What the hell just happened?"

A squeal came from behind the door, screeching indecipherable words, probably apologising. I was helped up from the ground by Malfoy (I think) and I mumble a grateful "Thanks," before collapsing on the ground again.

I swore. Brilliant. Why does this stuff only happen to me? The three figures standing beside me chuckled lightly, before a blonde one lifted me up to my feet. Immediately I knew it was Malfoy- his hands were soft and delicate, with long, thin fingers, and were quite unscarred, at least compared to Hermione, who gets papercuts constantly and Ron, who's fingers are rougher than sandpaper. Even in my state, I could easily spot Pansy and Hermione's wide eyes and held-in laughter. 

I rolled my eyes at them and thanked Draco. Wait. What? Did I just call him Draco? Since when? I blushed deeply. Oh no. Oh nonono. Oh nonononono. Oh nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono- (I know I went overboard)

"Are you blushing?" Hermione teased. 

"What? NO!"

"It sure looks like you are..."

"I'm not, ok? I'm leaving."

"Wait, Harry-"

SLAM. I shut the door behind me and took a deep breath, leaning against it since I could barely stand. 

A moment later, my Potter Luck™ (see what I did there?) had to intervene with the one peaceful moment I've had in the whole day. The door flew open and I toppled into the arms of whichever unfortunate person opened it. 

Thankfully, they caught me, their strong arms seemingly having done this before, and they helped me stand up. I turned around to thank them, when I saw Draco- no! - Malfoy standing in front of me with his eyebrows raised. He looked at me quizzically tilted his head, obviously wanting an explanation. 

"I couldn't stand up. I think I had a concu-"

Everything turned black as I felt my face hit the floor.