10 years later...

3rd Person POV:

"Harry! What the hell do you think you're doing with Lily? Put her down!"

"NOPE!" Harry yelled from the living room, where he clutched a giddy Lily and threw her back up in the air again. 

Right before Harry could catch her, Lily was snatched from the air by none other than Draco.

"We're going to be late! We haven't seen the others for a month now, and we still have to pick James up from Jeremy's house! (Do you think I give a diddly-damn what you think Jeremy? Sorry I had to...) And Teddy from Joe's! And you need to have a shower, and I need to get Lily ready, and go pick up the cake from-"

"Draco. Listen to me," Draco stopped rambling and gazed at his husband with a disapproving look, "We need to be there at 6pm. It's 10am now, we have plenty of time. Teddy is walking home and is going to pick up James on the way, I'll go have a shower now while you get Lily ready, and I already picked up the cake yesterday. Now stop pulling your hair out. All the stressing is taking up even more of your time."

Draco nodded and took Lily up to her room. Sighing, Harry headed to the bathroom, watching his husband fondly until he disappeared around the corner. 

I wouldn't change this for the world.