Dammit I'm Mad is Dammit I'm mad backwards

Harry Potter POV:

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit. HE SAW THE LETTER. I'M DOOMED. 

Those words were the only ones in my head. I lifted the letter gingerly, finally wincing when I finished. This could not be happening at a worse time. 

Dear Harry, 

From what you wrote, I have come up with a conclusion. You might not like it, but I have never been wrong about this kind of thing before, so I advise you to listen. 

It is quite obvious that you like Draco. We've established that already. But what I don't understand is why you're not telling him. It was a good idea to become friends first, but don't you think you should just come clean? Just tell him, and you'll feel a lot better. You won't have to keep it a secret anymore and you won't know if you have a chance with him if you don't try. Please let me know how it goes, because you never know what will happen and this is also my son you're talking about. 

Narcissa Malfoy

I breathed heavily, attempting to calm myself, but all that did was make me even more stressed. 

Still trying to fathom what just happened, I stood shakily and braced myself for the wave of questions I knew was coming.

"Who is that from?"

"What does it write?"

"Why would it make Draco leave?"

"What is so secret about it-?"

"PLEASE BE QUIET!"

The room immediately silenced, my panic attack starting to cease. My heart beat faster than every before and my blood felt like boiling lava. I collapsed back on the couch, head in my hands. Ron and Hermione already knew that it was a sign not to talk and tried removing Blaise and Pansy from around me. Once they left the room and went to Blaise's, gathered all the strength I could muster and finally lifter myself up. I knocked on Draco's door, preparing myself for the worst. It opened not long after, and I flinched at the speed at which it did.

"I'm really sorry Draco, this isn't how I wanted you to find o- mmffff!" He pulled me in for a soft kiss, effectively shutting me up. Grabbing my wrist, he led me into his room and sat me on his bed as he closed the door.

"Did you call me Draco?"

I sighed playfully, "Is that really what you chose to focus on?"

I could do this forever.