Hogwarts Houses as... (AKA Chapter 10)

Van Gogh quotes:

Hufflepuff: "What a wonderful color yellow is. It stands for the sun."

Ravenclaw: "I don't know anything with certainty, but seeing the stars makes me dream."

Gryffindor: "What would life be like if we had no courage to attempt anything?"

Slytherin: "I have put my heart and soul into my work and lost my mind in the process."

Ravenclaw: I fell down the stairs today.

Slytherin: Good job, I'm really proud.

Ravenclaw: Thanks, it was either step on the cat, or let myself go down.

Slytherin: At least the cat is ok.

Hufflepuff: It's not the outside of things that matter, it's the inside.

Slytherin: Really? Give me an example.

Hufflepuff: Refrigerator.

Slytherin: Makes sense.

The real mottoes of the Hogwarts houses:

Hufflepuff: you mess with my house, you mess with me

Slytherin: I can buy you and your entire family

Ravenclaw: *downs Red Bull* I can figure this out

Gryffindor: hold my beer and watch this

Threats:

Ravenclaw: You're grounded! No tv, no going out, and no reading!

Hufflepuff: You think you're being cute? People in prison go for the cute ones first.

Slytherin: You're literally a mini version of me- and I know all of the tricks. Try it again and I'll be forced to pull out the tricks you're not old enough to have mastered yet.

Gryffindor: I'm going to rip your arm off and beat you with it!

Things heard while hiking:

Gryffindor: "Yeah I'm gonna chug all four servings of this energy drink now so that I'll crash later and actually get some sleep."

Hufflepuff: "You're aim's a little off, no! Now look at that, you just smooshed the ant. Now it can't walk anymore."

Ravenclaw: "I don't feel that sore right now, but ask me again tomorrow morning and I'm sure that I'll have a more colorful answer for you."

Slytherin: "If I don't have calves of steel or abs of iron by the end of this trip, I'm going to feel so cheated."

A/N

Again, I found all of these on Pinterest, and none of them belong to me.