Chapter 1

"Dad, who the *heck are these *people?" Ben says in an angry manner.

"Shoot" Is all we hear come from the six strangers standing in the living room.

I blink down from the balcony next to Ben and look over at the youngest of the six wearing a school uniform similar to ours.

"And who's this little school boy?" I say in a slight baby voice. He's about to walk up to me but another one of the six strangers hold him back and says,

"We're the Umbrella Academy."

"So what, are you guys all siblings or something?" I say confused.

"Yeah, we were all born on October 1st 1989." I hear from another one of the strangers who was wearing a hat, making me and Ben look at each other confused.

"Us too... Wait, if you were all born in 1989, how come this on looks way younger?" I say pointing at the one in a school uniform.

"Long story. What about you?" He asks back.

"Another long story" I answer. Lila walks downstairs, then stands next to me.

"So what do you guys have powers too or something?" She asks them. They all say yes and proceed to introduce themselves.

"I'm Luther, number 1, I have super strength."

"Diego, number 2, trajectory."

"I'm Allison, number 3, I can rumor anyone to do anything."

"I'm Klaus, number 4, I can talk to the dead."

"Five, number 5, I can teleport."

"I'm Vanya, number 7, I can turn sound waves to energy."

"What about you guys?" Number 5 asks.

"I'm Ben, number 1, I can channel any monster to come out."

The rest of my siblings come down to introduce themselves.

"I'm Luke, number 2, I have super speed."

"I'm Rachel, number 3, telekinesis."

"I'm Marco, number 4, I can shape-shift."

"I'm Five, number 5, I have teleportation."

"I'm Lila, number 6, I can mimic any power."

"And I'm Kevin, number 7, I have invisibility."

Number 5 looks at all his siblings and then at me.

"Wait, so we have the same powers?..." He says in a kind of angry, concerned and confused tone.

"Sounds like it. And we're both number 5..." I respond.

"...Why are you younger than your siblings?" He asks firmly.

"I got stuck in the apocalypse for 45 years, give or take. I guess I got the calculations wrong and now I'm stuck in my 13 year old selfs body." I answer.

"So your consciousness is 58...?"

"...Yes" I answer hesitantly, "and why are you younger than your siblings?" I ask him back.

"You're probably not gonna believe me but, the exact same thing happened to me..."

Ben chokes on his coffee in shock at what he said.

"Are you serious?" I say not convinced as I walk closer to him with an angry expression on my face.

"Why would I lie about that?" He says as he also starts to walk towards me.

Our faces are inches aways as we stare into each others eyes with anger and hatred for the other. After about a minute I say something.

"Then at the same time let's say how we got back."

"Alright. Ready?" He asks me and I nod.

"3...2...1... In the end I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exist across every possible instance of time."

"That still makes no sense." I hear Diego says, but I don't pay much attention to it.

Both our eyes widen in shock but quickly go back to giving each other the dearth stare trying to figure out what to do about the other number 5.

"What are you guys even doing here?" I say after a while, in an angry tone.

"We tried to stop the apocalypse, but we only found the start of the cause, so we had to go back in time and I accidently scattered my family over 4 years in the 60's so when we tried to come back to the present, looks like we got the wrong timeline." He responds with an attitude.

"You guys are pathetic. You couldn't even stop the apocalypse." I state annoyed at his explanation.

"We are not pathetic! It was a misunderstanding so we couldn't stop it!"

"Yeah? Well you better start trying to figure out how to get back because you can't stay here."

"Wasn't planning on it! I wouldn't want to live in a house with someone who's so self centered!" He says raising his voice.

"And I wouldn't want to live in a house with someone who's so judgmental!" I say raising my voice back then blinking to my room.