Chapter 20

I look at the shelf on Kevin's wall and sees a drawing I made for him when we were about 6 years old in a frame.

"You kept it?" I say walking towards the shelf.

Kevin looks at the shelf and sees the framed drawing.

"I did."

"Why?"

Kevin looks down and doesn't say anything.

"Kevin" I sit next to him and puts my hand on his shoulder, "it's alright, I'm here now."

"I know. I'm glad you're back."

"Me too brother, me too." I put my head on his shoulder and he puts his head on mine.

We sit in silence for a while and without realizing it we fall asleep.

I wake up about an hour later and see that Kevin is still asleep so I moves him more onto the bed and blink outside of the door to not wake him.

"Five? What are you doing?" Ben asks.

"Um, nothing."

"Then why did you teleport in front of Kevin's room?"

"We were talking and we fell asleep, and he was still asleep so I didn't want to wake him, so I just blinked out."

"Oh."

"Why were you here?"

"I was gonna come ask why you didn't eat breakfast."

"Well, now you know."

"Are you gonna go eat?"

"No, I'm not really hungry."

"You sure? Does it have to with earlier?"

"No, don't worry about that. We for that sorted out. And I'll just have a coffee."

"Alright." He leaves.

I go downstairs and to the kitchen.

"You alright Five?" Klaus asks.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Do you not remem-" He stops mid sentence and I see he's looking at my necklace.

"What was that?" I say grabbing my coffee.

"You put the necklace back on?" Klaus asks.

"I did, well, Five did."

"You forgave him?"

"It wasn't him. It was Marco."

"How does that work?" He says confused.

"He can shape-shift. Remember?"

"Oh, right, duhhhh. I knew that. But are you guys alright?"

"Yeah, he's in his room right now."

"He's being boring, trying to get us home and stuff."

"That's boring?"

"Yes! I can't bother him now."

We both laugh after he says that.

"Well, thanks for being concerned."

"I just wanna make sure you're happy."

"That's sweet." I smile at him.

"Yeah, well, that's the sweetest I'll go." He grabs my head and kisses the top of it, "I'm out. Bye!" He skips away.

"Wait, but why did you kiss my head?"

Klaus pretends he didn't hear me and continues going to his room.

"Alright." After finishing my coffee I'm about to go back to my room but I stops in the middle of the stairs when I hear yelling.

"Five! Five where are you!?" I hear Five yell.

"I'm going up the stairs! Why? What's wrong!" I start running up the stairs and he blinks in front of me.

"I got it!"

"Got what?!"

"I figured out how to get back!"

"Really?" I say excitedly, "that's great! Let's go tell the others!"

"Okay, you go get the Sparrow Academy and I'll get the Umbrella Academy.

"Okay, meet you in the living room."

We both blink to the others and they all go downstairs.

"Okay Fives, what did you guys need us for?" Luther asks.

"Yeah I was gonna get in the bath and now it's getting cold!" Klaus whines.

"Klaus, chill you can get to your bath in a minute, but you need to hear this first."

"Fine!"

"Okay Five, go ahead."

"Alright, so I figured out how to get us back to our right timeline!"

Everyone's shocked.

"Wait, are you serious?" Allison asks.

"You actually figured it out?" Lila asks.

"But, how'd you figure it out so quickly?" Marco asks.

"Wait! I'm leaving my bestie?!" Klaus asks worried.

"Everybody hush!" Diego yells and it goes quiet, "how exactly do we get back?"

"In 3 days there will be a full moon, and that full moon would make all of us be at our most powerful at midnight. So everyone who's holding something that belongs to me while I focus on traveling back to our timeline would come back with me." Five explains.

"So we have 3 days until we can get home?" Diego asks.

"Yeah" Five answers, "so you can do what you want with those 3 days, I guess."

"Alrighty I'm gonna go take a bath and I'll come back to talk to you!" Klaus says to me.

"Okay Klaus. Weirdo."

Everybody else eventually leaves.

"Five, can we talk about something really quick? In private?" Five asks me.

"Um, okay? My room or yours?"

"Yours."

"Alright."

We blink to me room.

"Okay, what's up?" I ask.

"So I was wondering if you would be up to coming with me back to my timeline?"

"Five, I don't know. I don't want to mess anything else up in the timeline by going with you."

"Look, I can try to figure out if you could come with no consequences. Please just let me."

"I guess you can try but I-"