Chapter 7

"Stop lying! You would jump every time!" Diego says to Luther.

"And you stuttered every time!"

I roll my eyes and blink next to Five.

"Do they always bicker like this?" I ask annoyed.

"Sadly, yes." He also says annoyed.

"Everybody shut-" Five and I both say and stop when we realize we said it at the same time.

We look at each other and so does everybody else.

"Did we just...?" We both ask.

"How did we just say that at the same time, twice?" Five says in his mind.

"The same reason we can hear what each other think." I answer in mine.

As we talk through our minds everybody else stares at us confused at what's happening. Suddenly we hear the breakfast bell ring and snap out of it.

"What is that for?" Five asks.

"Breakfast" I respond.

"Dad said to let the Umbrella Academy eat first." Ben says walking into the living room.

"Alright" I turn to the Umbrella Academy, "go eat before I change my mind!" I say aggressively. I smile then leave.

"I didn't think it was possible, but I think we found someone scarier than Five?" I hear Allison say.

"Never thought I'd say this, but I agree with Allison." I hear Diego say back.

*Narrator POV*

The Umbrella Academy all go to the dinner table except for Five.

"Five, are you coming?" Vanya asks.

"Not right now" Five answers "I'm not really hungry. I'll be upstairs." He smiles at her the leaves.

"Okay." She goes to the table with the others.

"Where's Five?" Luther asks.

"He said he wasn't hungry and was gonna be upstairs."

"Alright, well then let's eat!" Allison says.

They finish eating and Klaus goes to find Five, his brother.

"Five, you okay?" Klaus asks walking into Five's room.

"Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind right now."

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks sitting at the desk.

"With you honestly no" Five answers, "but, I think you're the only one who could help me."

"Okay, go right ahead."

"First, could you not tell anyone? I really don't want anyone to know."

"Why would I tell anyone?" Klaus asks and Five gives him a look.

"Okay, maybe I would, but I won't. I promise."

"Alright" Five says putting his trust in Klaus "so since we got here I've felt really weird."

"I think we've all felt really weird since we got here."

"No, like I haven't felt like this since I was in the apocalypse."

"And how did you feel in the apocalypse?"

"In the apocalypse I thought about how you guys would always annoy me, and how I regretted being mean to you guys before I left."

"So...?"

"I feel bad for being rude to Five, for some reason?" Five says nervously.

He smirks, "Five, my boy, I'm sorry to break it to you but-"

Five quickly interrupts him.

"Don't you even finsh that sentence!" He says mad.

"I'm not trying to make you mad, you asked me to help you, and that's what I'm doing."

"I knew I shouldn't have told you."

"Just think about it."

"Whatever, I'm just gonna go eat."

"Alright" Klaus says happily, "don't fall for her to hard now!" He laughs as he's about open the door. Five rolls his eyes and gets up to leave too.

*Five's(g) POV*

During that whole conversation I was listening outside the door, but when I heard Klaus get closer to the door I blinked to the couch in the living room to wait for breakfast to be ready. 

"Five, you alright?" Ben asks from the other side of the room.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine." I say.

"Does it have to do with what you wanted to talk about earlier?"

"Oh no, I already got that taken care of, but thanks." I say a little nervous from what I had just heard upstairs.

"Okay, well I think our breakfast is ready now."

"Yeah let's go eat." I say getting up and walking with Ben past the stairs as the other Five is walking down the stairs.

"Hey, um Five?" Five says.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" I respond, "I'll be right there Ben. What's up?"

"Do you mind if I eat with you guys?"

"Um, no, I guess not. Why didn't you eat with your siblings?" I ask as we walk to the table.

"I wasn't really hungry." He says.

"Okay well I guess you can sit next to me if you want?"

"Yeah sure. Thanks."

"Mhm" I say sitting next to Ben and Five sitting next to me.

"Is it okay if Five eats with us?" I nervously ask the rest of my siblings.

"Sure," They say not really caring.

"What's this about?" Ben asks leaning over to me whispering.

"What do you mean?" I ask back.

*i feel like it's lowkey sucking rn but it gets better... or at least I think it does, anyways I hope you've enjoyed so far. Thanks for reading! :)