Chapter 5

"Something about them doesn't seem right." Lila says.

"I know! They have to be hiding something! I don't trust them." Rachel says back.

"I don't either."

Diego eventually finds Five in the other Fives room.

"Five?"

"What do you want? I'm kind of busy at the moment." Five says turning around, looking at Diego.

"So what's your plan this time?"

"I'm not sure. I'm still trying to figure it out. Once I figure it out, I'll tell you". He says turning back around and continuing to write on the wall.

"Alright" he says about to leave, but then turns back around, "does the other Five know you're using her room?"

"Yes, she knows. Why do you think she's not in here?" Five says annoyed.

"Okay. But, could you try doing that faster because I don't really have the best feeling about them."

"I'm trying, but you're talking to me." He says still annoyed.

"Alright, I'll leave you to do that then." He leaves, then bumps into Luther.

"Reginald said we can pick our rooms on the left side of the house." Luther says.

"Okay, I'll go tell the rest." Diego says, then goes to tell the others. They all go to the other side of the house except for Five.

*Five's(g) POV*

"I'm gonna go choose my room. We can talk later" Klaus says after Diego left.

"Yeah okay. I'm just gonna finish this upstairs." I say back. Klaus goes upstairs and I blink in front of my room and walk in. I see Five still in there, I say nothing and just sit at my desk drinking the rest of my margarita.

"What are you doing?" Five asks me.

"This is my room, so I'm drinking a margarita in my room?" I say in a smart tone.

"Just don't get drunk."

"Since when did you become my dad?" I say annoyed.

"I didn't, I just don't want you to get drunk."

"And why is that any of your concern?"

"It's not."

"So why do you care?"

"I don't!"

"Then why'd you say you don't want me to get drunk?" I say causing him to stop writing and turn towards me.

"Because since we're pretty similar you're probably going to get in my way and I'm gonna have to take care of you because nobody else knows how to deal with you! I'm trying to get home and you being drunk is not gonna help!"

"Okay. And I won't. I haven't gotten drunk in 20 years."

"Exactly, so you shouldn't be drinking because you're not used to it anymore."

"Shouldn't you be on the left side of the house?"

"Being on the left side of the house isn't gonna help me figure out how to get home."

"Well that's to bad because this is my room so, leave."

"But I'm not done."

"Does it sound like I care? Get out! Now!"

"Fine!" He blinks to the other side of the house.

"Maybe next time don't pretend to be my dad and you'd be able to stay!" I say in my head.

"Oh shut up! I was not being your dad!" He yells from the other side of the house, walking out of his room and I do the same.

"Yes, you were! You sounded more like my dad than my dad!" Our bickering caused Diego to walk out of his room and walk over to Five, and Ben to walk out and walk over to me.

"Why are you guys yelling across the house?" Diego asks.

"Yeah, what happened?" Ben agrees.

"Number 5 over there was trying to be my dad!" I answer.

"I was not!" Five states, "she's just being dramatic!"

"I am not! He was telling me to stop drinking the one margarita I had so I wouldn't get drunk!"

"Why do you care?" Diego asks Five.

"That's what I'm saying!" I say.

"I don't care! I just don't want to have to be the one to deal with her drunk!" Five responds.

"And who says you'd be the one to take care of her?" Ben asks.

"Well since we're the same, I know how she would act drunk and none of you would know what to do, so I'd be the one to watch her!"

"Well, that doesn't matter because if anyone would have to take care of her it would be me because I wouldn't trust anyone else to."

"Whatever." Five says going back in to his room.

"I hope he does this quickly because I'm not sure how much more of this I can handle!" I say to Ben.

"It's fine just stay on this side of the house. They'll probably stay on the left side."