Chapter 9

*Five's(g) POV*

After I walked out of the academy I didn't know what to do or where to go so I decided to walk to Griddy's. When I got there I sat in a booth and thought about all the memories I had with my siblings when we were younger.

"I wish I could go back and stop myself from leaving without it having any kind of effect on the future." I say to myself.

"I do too." I hear someone say so I look up and see Five walking up to me and sitting down across from me.

"Five?" I say confused, "what are you doing here?"

"I came here to try and destress a little. You?"

"Me too."

"I don't do this often but, I want to say I'm sorry for annoying you earlier."

"Don't worry about that, you didn't annoy me. It was Ben actually."

"Are you sure because you snapped when I said something?"

"Well if you were already annoyed and someone asks you if you're okay, wouldn't you snap?"

"Well, yeah I guess."

"Yeah. And Klaus told me you're the one who bought me the coffee so, thanks."

"No problem. And Klaus was being annoying about it so it's not like I had a choice."

"I'm starting to see why you find Klaus annoying. He's the reason I'm here."

"What'd he do?"

"He was complaining about you not being nice to him after you got me the coffee and that made me mad because the whole reason you came back was based on how much you cared about your family."

"Oh" He says surprised, "you know you don't have to defend me?"

"I wasn't" I quickly reply, "It just seemed like he was talking to me, because, you know, I did that too."

"Right, I forgot about that."

"Well I think we should get back before Ben starts worrying about me."

"Okay, well see you at the academy I'm just gonna get a coffee first."

"Okay, see you there." I blink infront of the doors then walk in. I walk into the living room where I see everybody except for Kevin.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask.

"You're actually right on time because I was about to explain" Lila says, "so Rachel and I thought it would be fun to fight each other to see everybody's skills."

"So do you guys want to?" Rachel asks.

I roll my eyes and sit on the couch. And I see The Umbrella Academy minus Five all look at each other.

"Sure, it's not like we have anything better to do." Diego says as Five walks in to the living room.

"Did you just say you guys are gonna fight for fun?" Five asks.

"Yeah?" Diego says.

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Well don't start stuttering when you're hurt." Five says annoyed then goes upstairs.

"Allison want to go against me?" Lila asks.

"Sure!" Allison agrees, "but should we put some rules?"

"How about no powers and no hurting someone on purpose?" Rachel suggests.

"Yeah sure!" Allison says.

"Ready?" Lila asks.

"Yup."

They start fighting and Lila punches Allison in the jaw making her fall and almost pass out and Luther goes to catch her.

"Didn't you say to not hurt the other person?" Luther says.

"It was an accident!" Lila claims. Then Diego walks up to her and gets all in her face.

"You did that on purpose!"

"No! I didn't! Really!"

"She said it was an accident!" Rachel says defending Lila.

Five blinks downstairs.

"What is all the yelling about?!" He asks really annoyed.

"Your siblings are accusing Lila of almost knocking Allison out on purpose!" I answer.

"Well she probably did!"

"That was as much of and accident as this!" Diego says throwing a punch at Lila.

"What was that for?!" I say trying to go up to him but Five grabs my arm.

"Don't even think about it!"

I throw a punch at Five but he dodges it. Everybody starts fighting. While we were fighting we blinked upstairs. I eventually get Five on the floor and put my foot on his throat.

"Why are you doing this number 5?!" I ask.

"I'm... do-ing thi-s for m-y fa...mily" He says struggling to breathe.

He somehow blinks behind me to the left which makes me almost fall forward. I feel tired when he did that and think,

'Did he just take some of my energy?'

"I think so?" Five says.

I turn around and am about to say something but then I see the fear in Five's eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"I'm fine" he responds, "now are we gonna finish this fight or not?"

I walk up to Five and hug him but he pushes me off.

"What are you doing? Get off me!"

"Just let me!"

"Why?!"

"I'm trying to be nice! You need this!"

"Why are you trying to be nice to me?! After everything I've done to you?!"

*I'm gonna go back and fix some things in the story so should I just start all, over now or wait until I'm done with the story? Lmk