𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 [sʜᴏᴡᴋɪ]

When they arrived in Jeju, they started to shoot and proceed to their busy schedules. Luckily after two days, they had their free time now. Free time for what personal things they want to do.

Kihyun starting to get bored as he was staring at the ceiling thinking what should he do with his free time. He looks at Changkyun who's busy watching something from his phone.

Kihyun is planning to just sleep and rest for the entire day because he doesn't know what he should do or where to go. Suddenly, Kihyun's phone vibrates. He received a text from Shownu.

Shownu Hyung: Where are you?

Kihyun: Our room.

Shownu Hyung: I found a cool place from the internet, and it's kinda near here in our hotel. Wanna come with me?

Kihyun literally jumped out of his bed when he received that text from Shownu. He doesn't know what to react or to reply to that text. Kihyun started to walk back and forth while he slapping his phone in his hand.

Kihyun's world stops moving when his phone vibrates again.

Shownu Hyung: I'm coming over. You didn't reply to my last text, so I'll take that as yes.

As Kihyun finished reading Shownu's text, he hears a knocking on their door. Changkyun got alerted as he heard that while Kihyun has been statued to wherever he was standing looking horribly at the door. Changkyun looking at Kihyun weirdly, he just shook his head slowly, and get up to open the door.

Changkyun opens the door, he slightly got shocked when he saw it was their leader who's knocking on their door.

"Changkyunnie, is Kihyun-ah there?" Shownu said smiling.

Changkyun looks at his back as if Kihyun is still standing where he was earlier, but surprisingly he wasn't there anymore.

"Yeah. I think he is in the bathroom." Changkyun finally opens the door widely for his leader to get inside their room.

As Shownu gets inside, Changkyun closes the door and gets back on his bed. Meanwhile, Kihyun decided to get out on where he's hiding--- which is the bathroom. He fakely flushes the toilet and washes his hands before opening the door.

"Shownu Hyung," Kihyun mumbled.

Shownu looks at him and Kihyun slightly panic because of that but thankfully, Shownu shifted his eyes away from him.

"Let's go," Shownu exclaimed.

"Y-yeah. I was about to change my clothes," Kihyun said as he was heading to his closet.

"Your clothes are okay, just put on some jacket," Shownu said.

"Yeah! That's what I'm going to do, Hyung," Kihyun gets his gray jacket.

Kihyun thinking that if they only gonna go there it will be awkward. He looks at Changkyun who's still watching peacefully.

"Ah Hyung, Changkyun said he wants to come with us," Kihyun said looking at Changkyun. Changkyun shifted his eyes to Kihyun.

Kihyun signaling Changkyun using his mouth saying 'just say yes, just agree with it'.

"Wanna come with us, Changkyun?" Shownu asked. From Kihyun, Changkyun's eyes shifted Shownu.

"Yes, Hyung. Staying here is so boring, so I'm coming with you. If that's okay with you, Hyung."

"Of course, silly. Go get ready, will be leaving soon. I'll wait for both of you outside," Shownu walks ahead to the door and left their room.