𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑔𝑜𝑚 [ʜʏᴜɴɢᴡᴏɴʜᴏ]

It became normal for Hyungwon to workout almost every day, it became his hobby, and part of his hectic schedule for almost two years now.

Once he entered the gym, he automatically set aside the work and stuff. He even keeps his phone in the locker, because he wants that all of his attention and focus are on his workout.

He did his usual routines, and add some more whenever he felt like doing so.

After doing his workout, he made his way to the men's locker room to get his things and freshen up. Afterward, he decided to go to that place where they hang out with members.

As soon as he left the building, he grabs his phone from his bag and check any notifications. But before he can scroll to it, the phone shuts down notifying the owner that he died.

He just shrugs and proceeds to hop on his car and drive to his destination.

As he enters the room, he saw no one there. Hyungwon thought that maybe they are busy. 

He plugs in his charger and so does his phone to the charger. He lets it aside and did an extra workout while waiting for his phone to gain some battery before he opens and checks it.

When he got tired, he scanned the surrounding and he found a big body pillow danygom laying on the ground near to where his phone at.

He takes off his wet shirt and lies down using the poor danygom as his pillow. He reach for his phone and opens it to take some pictures that caused a big ruckus at Monbebeland.

He send the topless picture with an explanation that he just did a workout on the universe app.

He saw the chaos that's happening on social media minutes after he dropped the bomb. He just smirkingly keeps his phone and proceeds at preparing to leave.

Meanwhile, Wonho has been contacting and searching Hyungwon for hours. But the younger seems don't have plan to answers him or even just read his messages.

When he got annoyed and bored, he check his social media and saw that the guy he's been texting and calling has dropped a picture and chitchat for fans.

He saw the picture and knows the place. He immediately drives off to the place.

Sadly, when he arrived, he saw no one. He tried to call him again but still did not attend.

He drags himself heavily inside the room. Slamming his body onto the floor, and lets out an exhausted sigh, slowly closing his eyes.

"Where the hell is he?" He thought.

Wonho sees the danygom who's laying down beside him, a small smile form on his face.

"Did you see Hyungwonnie today?" He said as he squish danygom's fluffy cheeks. "Don't look at me like that, I'm not jealous of you." He then rolled his eyes heavenly as he throw jokingly the poor innocent stuff toy back to where he was.